Overeem 's resume

His win over Igor is one of his most significant, and should be on the list.

He's Hendo-esque. He doesn't fit the casual fan's idea of the perfect record.... but he's one of the legends of combat sports.

3bca56037df52bd6fdd8bd051dcfeb68.gif

Yeah if we’re not counting losses he’s really impressive

The guys he’s lost too as well...dude has fought killers in two weight classes for years and years. He has fought everyone!!

The guys he’s lost too as well...dude has fought killers in two weight classes for years and years. He has fought everyone!!
And its sort of lame to point out but MANY of those KO losses were fights he was looking good in until he either emptied the tank early hunting for a KO or got clipped. Dude's a monster.

he is good but imo he lost all 3 fights to werdum. Especially the third one. the decision for that fight was just rubbish.

I used to dislike him due to his blatant steroid abuse,but his mental resiliance made me respect him.

Dude receives career ending KOs,and treats them like another Tuesday at the office,coming back and winning time and time again after everyone has written him off.

Greatest HW of all time.

Why?

K1 Champ
Strikeforce champ
Other org champ I.e Dream
Top 10 UFC HW

Top 10 HW past his prime and still getting big wins. The fact he has a bad chin but his skill allows him to over come that is incredible.

The ultimate glass cannon. Never a dull moment. It'll be a said day when the demolition man calls it a day. He was whooping the other guys ass in most his losses and then they'd either catch him on the jaw or he'd emptied the tank. On that note, I noticed they called him the demolition man again last night. Way better nickname than "the Reem" .

I grew to respect reem, didnt respect his narcasstic roided days but hes becoming a legend imo

As others have noted, he and Hendo have the two best resumes in MMA history (win or lose). The guy has fought the best of the best his entire career in MMA and Kickboxing........massive props even though I've never been a fan!

Big Reem fan, win or lose. He's incredible at coming back strong even after receiving horrendous KOs. Excellent, underrated career.

Back