Overeem Opponent!

Why would Overeem fight Barnett? Barnett does not deserve a fight with Overeem, he needs to get at least one decent win (or Overeem to lose his next fight) before they should fight.

Browne is the only fight that makes sense unless Cain heals up quickly (can't recall how long he'll be out).
He shouldn't have even got the fight with rothwell

Anderson's english has really come along.

Careful now...they are banning people for talking about Ronda.
Yeah, there's a big dictator here on Sherdog now

sacha_baron_cohen_2011_a_p.jpg

if we want to be fair, this is the best circumstances for a rematch: Reem vs Rothwell, winner is guaranteed title shot.

if we don't care, scrap everything including Cain and do Reem vs Werdum 2 now and pretend Rothwell is invisible.

Isn't Barnett coming off a loss? UFC should just toss some money at Rumble to move up and take a fight with Alistar.

Rumble would turn Reem into Olaf Alfonso. I doubt Overeem would take that fight.

Re watch Ubereem vs Wedrum 1 fight in Strikeforce. Werdum was still evolving and learning as a striker and nothing of the caliber he is today (picking his hard shots working different tempos. Countering his opponents e.g. Cain, Hunt fights) he was more of a ground fighter . He picked Reem apart throughout the entire fight with Alistair landing a few big shots that made it look like he controlled the striking along with Werdum deploying a ridiculous game plan of pulling guard repeatedly that ended with Reem on top waiting for stand ups and in the minds of the judges controlling the fight. I believe against Miocic or Werdum, Reem is tko'd

Reem could arguably fight for the title, josh is a bad choice for him right now

Yea its not like hes a top 10 HW with one of the most distinguished records in mma history

Jesus some of you noobs
I'm aware of what he's done in the PAST but he came off a win over roy nelson while rothwell had been pulled from pretty much a title eliminator fight

If Overeem's not fighting Velasquez in Rotterdam, he's rematching Browne.

Rumble would turn Reem into Olaf Alfonso. I doubt Overeem would take that fight.

Overeem would fight anyone look at his record. I think he beats Rumble, he's far more well rounded and Rumble couldn't KO Arlovski even with a long round. It seems like HWs can take punches much better than LHWs, even Arlovski.

I think Overeem would fight on the outside then strike his way to a clinch to knee and/or trip and would wear Rumble out in the clinch and on the ground to a finish.

Back