Overeem Looking Shockingly Small

There's no way he's 6'5" :D

I wanna see him stand next to n'eganu or whatever his name is who seems huge and legit 6'4"

Yeah he looks like he's a bit over 6'3. He wasnt much taller than Brock and Brock isnt quite 6'3. I remember a clip of Heath Herring telling Alistair that he was taller, Alistair was in denial. I dont think he realises how small his head is

He's skinny as fuck. Literally not a natural heavyweight at all .
I bet he has had to buy a whole new wardrobe since the uber days . I can't imagine anything fitting anymore

It's not just angles and lightning; the scale clearly shows the difference.

Still, despite all the shitty pictures of him we see before fights and even at the weigh-ins these days, he always ends up looking bigger than expected in the cage...

alistair-overeem-junior-dos-santos-ufc-on-fox-17-1.jpg

177_Alistair_Overeem_vs_Junior_Dos_Santos.0.jpg

usa-today-9287236.0.jpg

UFC-Rotterdam.jpg

Remember the interview Overeem did with Helwani before the JDS fight where he looked like a skinny welterweight and (seemingly) struggled to take him down? Ended up looking way bigger on fight night.

Last edited:
He's looking in his natural state.

Jones himself is huge too, specially after lifting weights and getting bigger and stronger he was walking around with 240 (no flab in there either) and he still made 205.... just sayin...
You think Jones cut 35lbs of water then do you ? Lol

i heard Valentijn is not looking good lately,chin is completely gone.
I saw him at the UFC in Rotterdam. He was outside smoking all the time. Was a nice guy took a picture with everyone who dared asking him for one. He looked intimidating as fuck.

Seriously, those bouncers from that club where Alistair and Valentijn got into a brawl had balls of steel to take those 2 on. Well didn't turned out that well for them but still.

But...he's a genetic freak...

You're saying he does not have freak genetics? The way he went from lanky to monstrous in such a short time, WHILE doing enormous amounts of catabolic training, just screams drugs and freak genetics.

You couldn't do what he did even with endless amounts of steroids, slin, GH and whatever..

This is getting ridiculous..
His legs are approaching Jones's so called " chicken legs " territory

Also did he shrink in height too ? He looks two inches smaller than Jones here
I see his "Elevate" shirt here, maybe he is cutting height with Carwin?

You're saying he does not have freak genetics? The way he went from lanky to monstrous in such a short time, WHILE doing enormous amounts of catabolic training, just screams drugs and freak genetics.

You couldn't do what he did even with endless amounts of steroids, slin, GH and whatever..
You don't know me

All this talk about Reems glass chin. It's not that bad when he isn't gassed and he doesn't gas anymore, and you would have to hit it first. JDS and AA couldn't, what makes you think Stipe will? Just because he KO'ed Werdum, who had the most retarded strategy ever and was only focused on his joker-face? Maybe he will, but he won't get many chances and if he doesn't he loses.
Because Stipe is a different fighter than JDS or AA. Stipe keeps working, just like Cain. They're not looking for the big knockout shot like JDS or AA, they (Stipe and Cain) keep throwing leather at a high pace. If you look at Overeem's fight history, he's been (T)KOed multiple times by guys inside the first round. I mean, if you get KOed in the first round (within 2-3 minutes) there are 2 possibilities: you don't have a gas tank, or your chin is made out of glass. Maybe, in Overeem's case, he has (had) both? I must say now that he's of the juice, his gas tank is improved. But he hasn't fought 5 rounds against a cardio machine like Stipe who keeps charging forward peppering your chin with a couple of punches every 2-3 seconds.

Lol at this " genetics " urban legend instigated by Joe Weider back in the days to justify his BBers's physique and pretend they were drug free..
Reality though, is that anyone his height can get Overeem big musclewise in two years with appropriate PED abuse, especially with quality ones and if you have unlimited budget..
See that " Nightmare " guy who is sucking Rich Piana's cock who went from scawny/skinny to a 350+lbs juice beast
This genetic BS has lived long enough, as every PED user is justifying himself being better than others juicers by telling it's his "genetic" and "hardwork".
Yet in the real world I'm still to find someone who doped "properly" and didn't have an absolute transformation physically speaking...

Will be funny to see lhw Reem against hw, and no he should not go to lhw because his chin is anyways a liability, atleast at hw he has speed and technique advantage on most fighters

Jones himself is huge too, specially after lifting weights and getting bigger and stronger he was walking around with 240 (no flab in there either) and he still made 205.... just sayin...

Jones at 240 is not in fighting shape.

Back