Overeem Looking Shockingly Small

Even more recent picture

13658387_1591169074515338_1722371229_n.jpg

He's still 20lbs heavier than Jones.

He seems like a godamn health genius, I think he will be relatively fine.
Indeed, he seems very smart with the way he approaches the treatment of his body and his fighting style/life overall. He's one of the only fighters who reinvented himself a couple of times.

Jones himself is huge too, specially after lifting weights and getting bigger and stronger he was walking around with 240 (no flab in there either) and he still made 205.... just sayin...
Jones has never been 240.
This is Anderson being 220 all over again lol.

Its quite amusing that people are still desperately hanging onto there size charts when all the results around Overeem recently have validated those of us who were saying the extra muscle was not good for him in MMA.

I don't know about that, the Overeem that fought Lesnar, Werdum, Duffee, Brett Rogers, etc., would be a tough out for any HW in history at his best. Once he got caught doping, he started shrinking and became less dense and was no longer the same fighter.

I don't know about that, the Overeem that fought Lesnar, Werdum, Duffee, Brett Rogers, etc., would be a tough out for any HW in history at his best. Once he got caught doping, he started shrinking and became less dense and was no longer the same fighter.
No longer the same fighter? KO'd Struve, dominated Nelson, KO'd JDS, KO'd Arlovski and is now fighting for the title... You're right he's not doing good at all.

The bi-weekly Reem is small thread. Yet, he weighs in +240 every time.

He's just "working on his conditioning". Seems to be all the rage lately.

I cant believe how much mileage the man is putting to his body. Its crazy he is still elite and arguably at his best. He even has ADCC accolades for Christ's sakes. Hope he doesn't end punch drunk.
i heard Valentijn is not looking good lately,chin is completely gone.

He looks like he could go back to 205

He's lost 30 pounds of muscle since he got off the gas. Looks like that trend is continuing.

Back