Overeem Looking Shockingly Small

These threads always come up before his fights, he's weighed around 245 for his last 3 fights and isn't exactly a flab ass, he's not fighting 205 ever again at that weight.
Jones himself is huge too, specially after lifting weights and getting bigger and stronger he was walking around with 240 (no flab in there either) and he still made 205.... just sayin...

Seriously this again? He's already been a lot smaller the last 2 years. And it's been working for him. It's not like he's a small heavyweight now.

Its quite amusing that people are still desperately hanging onto there size charts when all the results around Overeem recently have validated those of us who were saying the extra muscle was not good for him in MMA.

Last edited:
He must warp like Dr Who for the amount of bloody times he is big or small,

Mostly comes in around the same

He should return to 205. Fuck Miocic, Overeems glas chin cant take it.

There's no way he's 6'5" :D

I wanna see him stand next to n'eganu or whatever his name is who seems huge and legit 6'4"

jesus just checked his instagram and he posted these pics 1 week ago

13735850_1188459297865311_1822979834_n.jpg

13736029_664854830337487_657808382_n.jpg
Look how massive Jon's head is. More ways than one.

All this talk about Reems glass chin. It's not that bad when he isn't gassed and he doesn't gas anymore, and you would have to hit it first. JDS and AA couldn't, what makes you think Stipe will? Just because he KO'ed Werdum, who had the most retarded strategy ever and was only focused on his joker-face? Maybe he will, but he won't get many chances and if he doesn't he loses.

why is jon jones taller than overeem lol

One of the best thing about lax drug testing was Ubereem. Dude was a beast.

Its quite amusing that people are still desperately hanging onto there size charts when all the results around Overeem recently have validated those of us who were saying the extra muscle was not good for him in MMA.
True. Sherdog is obsessed with fighter pics and size. Same with those Romero topics, he post some pics, one half are crying out he looks like a WW now, others are saying he looks like a LHW.

Anyway, I don't care if it's hulking Reem, eco Reem, skinny LHW Reem, horse meat Reem, when he KO's Stipe in the second round he'll be one of the best HW fighters ever.

This threads always pop up, he will be 235-245 like per usual

I cant believe how much mileage the man is putting to his body. Its crazy he is still elite and arguably at his best. He even has ADCC accolades for Christ's sakes. Hope he doesn't end punch drunk.

He seems like a godamn health genius, I think he will be relatively fine.

Back