Overeem = Journeyman or Contender?

lol true potential, he is what he is, overhyped because of his muscles and that lame K1 run.

You're a bit heated up, aren't you? Of course what happens during the fights matters, and what happened was that Reem got stopped after an initial great showing. I find it funny that you think Bigfoot and Browne both got lucky. When you get consistent results, there's usually a consistent reason for them.

Anyway, I'm off to Wikipedia to update Reem's page. Apparently his losses were due to bad luck.

It's simple, He dominated them then took them for granted and got KO'd.

It's funny how Anderson Silva gets out struck, out wrestled, completely outclassed and then brutally Ko'd in under 2 rounds and people are like yer he gunna win duh remach. Then Overeem comes out and puts on an MMA clinic from the time the fight starts til he lets his guard down and takes a huge bomb and people think he's done. Just shows how much ignorance and double standards are in sherdog.

It's simple, He dominated them then took them for granted and got KO'd.

It's funny how Anderson Silva gets out struck, out wrestled, completely outclassed and then brutally Ko'd in under 2 rounds and people are like yer he gunna win duh remach. Then Overeem comes out and puts on an MMA clinic from the time the fight starts til he lets his guard down and takes a huge bomb and people think he's done. Just shows how much ignorance and double standards are in sherdog.

1. Are you trying to come across like you think everyone else is stupid but you, or is it unconscious?

2. If Reem lets his guard down before a fight is finished, he is making a big mistake. If he does it consistently, he isn't learning from that mistake. Maybe he should go to an MMA clinic to get help with that.

3. Not sure what was going on in the Silva comparison, but I'd say Silva fans who think he only lost because he wasn't serious are similar to Reem fans who think he basically won and only lost by being unlucky or unserious.

Back