Overeem is the true champ.

Trololol. And I'm an Overeem fan.

Cain spamming for takedowns in the 1st, JDS and Cain gassing now.

You will get flamed for this thread but I agree he would kill these two.

Lol Big Country would fuck Overeems cycle up

I mean face

Ahahaha

Overeem would gas as well.

LOL @ Gasereem. Have you even seen him fight, or do you just buy into whatever the ani-Dana White, anti-UFC hivemind is selling?

right because Overeem is well known for having great cardio

Velasquez will have to alter his gameplan for the Overeem fight, because if he spams takedowns again he will get uber-kneed.

Overeem with broken foot and not able to train cardio looked less gassed against Werdum.

Cormier is the only chance of a HW champ having a long win streak. Overeem gases if he ever fight Cormier. Until then, the HW belt will be passed around more than often.

Reem is stronger, has better standup by far--see K-1 --plus is just plain bigger. But who knows, he might gas after an early aggressive assault by Cain or JDS.

Cormier is the only chance of a HW champ having a long win streak. Overeem gases if he ever fight Cormier. Until then, the HW belt will be passed around more than often.

I think Cormier has a great chance at being a long term HW champ. He has superior wrestling than anyone in the UFC, hits very hard, great gas tank, not afraid of getting hit. But, can his hands stand up to the punishment to where he doesn't have to sit out after a tough bout. I think so but we have to wait and see.

people talk about cardio i think the overeem fight will be a ko or he knocks cain out quick and clean or losses by conditioning. but reem is not to be reckon with.

Alistair gassed watching Werdum flop to the ground tbf

Back