Overeem is one of the toughest humans ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reem fanboy in overdrive to protect him. lol

he’s a glorified punching bag

Reactions: TR1
...did u shitheels see his last fight?

Not too tough. Not tough at all

If you're going to count Alistair's kickboxing bouts, why not count Fedor's combat Sambo bouts?
Fedor has had plenty of those, against top notch competition too.

No need to trash Fedor to elevate Overeem... who, need I remind you people, has tapped to strikes, so he can't really be all that tough now, can he? <{hughesimpress}>
THE SHAAAAAME
Matt Serra is the GOAT

Overeem fans are an insecure as their roiding pin-headed punching bag.

Matt Serra is the GOAT
Matt "The Terror" Serra has to beat Luiz "Joker" Azeredo for this title.
Both of them bloated FWs beating established MW GSP and LHW Anderson at the peak of their physical prime.

From the CHUTE BOXE academy, fought for the belt in PRIDE when Gomi was the king and gave him a hell of a fight, it's the one and only AZEREDOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

From Serra/Longo, the Renzo Gracie BJJ Black Belt stand-out (first american to get a BB from Henzo), who gave both Matt Hughes & BJ Penn extremely close decisions, the winner of TUF 4, silver medal at the 2001 ADCC, (submitting PRIDE LW king Takanori Gomi in the process), The Terror; MATT SERRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I'm sure Bellator can smell the $$$ in this BAMFGOAT SLAYER belt. Gleison Tibau can be the first challenger.

Last edited:
Matt "The Terror" Serra has to beat Luiz "Joker" Azeredo for this title.
Both of them bloated FWs beating established MW GSP and LHW Anderson at the peak of their physical prime.

From the CHUTE BOXE academy, fought for the belt in PRIDE when Gomi was the kind and gave him a hell of a fight, it's the one and only AZEREDOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

From Serra/Longo, the Renzo Gracie BJJ Black Belt stand-out (first american to get a BB from Henzo), who gave both Matt Hughes & BJ Penn extremely close decisions, the winner of TUF 4, silver medal at the 2001 ADCC, (submitting PRIDE LW king Takanori Gomi in the process), The Terror; MATT SERRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I'm sure Bellator can smell the $$$ in this BAMFGOAT SLAYER belt. Gleison Tibau can be the first challenger.
The fuck was that stoppage?!

Fedor has 46 matches and has been fighting shit competition for years in comparison. He would hardly be able to put two words together with the amount of CTE if he fought the same guys.
So essentially you are saying Fedor would be like Stipe and as audible as him. but only if Fedor fought four times as much as Stipe?

Toughness wise according to you Reem>>Fedor>>>>>>>Stipe

thats some new logic thank you for enlightening me

So essentially you are saying Fedor would be like Stipe and as audible as him. but only if Fedor fought four times as much as Stipe?

Toughness wise according to you Reem>>Fedor>>>>>>>Stipe

thats some new logic thank you for enlightening me

I am not sure Stipe could handle the fights Overeem had over such a long period of time...

Igor Vovchanchyn dwarfs those numbers and competed for over a decade less.
Kickboxing record
Total
Wins 61
By knockout 48
Losses 2
Mixed martial arts record
Total
Wins 56
By knockout 41
By submission 7
By decision 8
Losses 10
By knockout 3
By submission 4
By decision 3
Draws 1
No contests 1

The two even fought, but Reem won with a quick guillotine. Kind of a let-down for what people expected to be a barn-burner.

Overeem was on. A streak of catching guys in that standing guillotine around that time.

Fedor has 46 matches and has been fighting shit competition for years in comparison. He would hardly be able to put two words together with the amount of CTE if he fought the same guys.
Put some respek on Fedor's name ya fuckin' bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back