Overeem is one of the toughest humans ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fedor has 46 matches and has been fighting shit competition for years in comparison. He would hardly be able to put two words together with the amount of CTE if he fought the same guys.
First reply in your own thread? Bad look. Why make this just to randomly hate on Fedor? This makes you look like a sperg.

67 matches professional mma matches at HW.
14 professional kickboxing matches.

Name one person who could have been in the ring against the same guys, same number of times, accross so many years and be alive to tell the story.
Every boxer before the 1970s?

EG -- Sugar Ray Robinson: 173 (109 KOs) - 19 - 6. Guys used to fight a lot more. And not everyone won as much as Sugar Ray did.

They still do this in Muay Thai. That said, most Muay Thai fighters are physically shot by 25.

If you're going to count Alistair's kickboxing bouts, why not count Fedor's combat Sambo bouts?
Fedor has had plenty of those, against top notch competition too.

No need to trash Fedor to elevate Overeem... who, need I remind you people, has tapped to strikes, so he can't really be all that tough now, can he? <{hughesimpress}>
THE SHAAAAAME
Why not count a sport with full protective gear? The same reason you don't count mcdojo karate fights.

Fedor has 46 matches and has been fighting shit competition for years in comparison. He would hardly be able to put two words together with the amount of CTE if he fought the same guys.

Fedor had a lot of Sambo and Judo matches during youth and he was Combat Sambo multiple year World Champ.
Check your facts, noob, before you are trying to talk shit about the GOAT.

@gono btw , whoop dat ass!

He's one of the most stubborn motherfuckers in the world. He just keeps going at it. A lot o mental fortitude in that guy.

A lot of horse meat with extra seasoning

67 matches professional mma matches at HW.
14 professional kickboxing matches.

Name one person who could have been in the ring against the same guys, same number of times, accross so many years and be alive to tell the story.

The weed cuck guy with the clown hair. Sean O'something

As has been mentioned before its probably the lack of toughness thats actually helped meaning he's never really taken a prolonged nasty beating like guys such as JDS or Nog did which probably shortened their primes.

The first Fedor/Nog fight or JDS/Cain 2 & 3 probably inflicted more punishment than half a dozen Reem KO loses or more.

He also competed heavily in judo and combat sambo

99 percent of fighters are tough. dont discredit others

What I find most about impressive about Reem is his ability to bounce back from losses, he had 15 or so losses to strikes, some of them were horrific knock out losses, yet eveytime he refocused and came back strong. He never had extensive losing streaks and remained a high ranking fighter his entire career. Also, it's remarkable how well he is still functioning considering all the brain trauma, he actually sounds of above average intelligence for an MMA fighter, very well spoken.

Last edited:
You coulda just said one of the toughest guys in mma ever. Saying one of the toughest humans ever out of the 110 billion people just sounds stupid.

I haven't done the sums but 110 billion sounds way off.

Yeah the human population has exploded but that's only been the last 100 years or so. We've had a lot of generations beforehand but with a much smaller global population less than a billion.

Be interested to know where you got your figures bro

Mark Hunt has fought:
-Hidehiko Yoshida
-Prime Wanderlei
-Prime Cro Cop
-Josh Barnett
-Prime Fedor
-Ubereem
-Overeem
-Melvin Manhoef
-Gegard Mousasi
-Cheick Kongo
-Stefan Struve
-Prime JDS
-TRT Bigfoot
-Roy Nelson
-Fabricio Werdum
-Stipe
-Frank Mir
-Brock Lesnar
-Derrick Lewis
-Curtis Blaydes
-Aleksei Oleinik

In kickboxing, he fought:

-Rony Sefo
-Ray Sefo
-Jerome le Banner
-Jerome le Banner
-Jerome le Banner
-Jerome le Banner
-Ernesto Hoost
-Stefan Leko
-Francisco Filho
-Gary Goodridge
-Cro Cop
-Semmy Schilt

If you just want to go by numbers, recently charged child molester Travis Fulton has had 320 MMA and 75 kickboxing matches.

I haven't done the sums but 110 billion sounds way off.

Yeah the human population has exploded but that's only been the last 100 years or so. We've had a lot of generations beforehand but with a much smaller global population less than a billion.

Be interested to know where you got your figures bro

https://www.prb.org/howmanypeoplehaveeverlivedonearth/#:~:text=Given the current global population,have ever lived on Earth.

Also, if you think about it, it makes sense.

Humans have been on this planet for thousands of years. We are living on a fraction of that timeframe yet alive today are 7% of the humans who have ever existed.

That sounds like a population explosion to me.

Last edited:
What I find most about impression about Reem is his ability to bounce back from losses, he had 15 or so losses to strikes, some of them were horrific knock out losses, yet eveytime he refocused and came back strong. He never had extensive losing streaks and remained a high ranking fighter his entire career. Also, it's remarkable how well he is still functioning considering all the brain trauma, he actually sounds of above average intelligence for an MMA fighter, very well spoken.
I think it takes a while for the cumulative damage to show. See how coherant he is in 5-10 years time. He's gotten a lot of concussions.

Hahaha
If you're going to count Alistair's kickboxing bouts, why not count Fedor's combat Sambo bouts?
Fedor has had plenty of those, against top notch competition too.

No need to trash Fedor to elevate Overeem... who, need I remind you people, has tapped to strikes, so he can't really be all that tough now, can he? <{hughesimpress}>
THE SHAAAAAME
Prime ownage haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back