Overeem fighting this weekend

Overeem's heart,if it was a video game would be like 12%

Overeem has been at this since the 90s. He’s fought a who’s who of competitors and took on all challengers. He’s been brutally knocked out but he always evolved and came back. But I guess nowadays having “heart” means acting like a thug and talking trash on Twitter.

Damn. I'll have to watch a few of his older fights again. Thanks.

I'm going to N Vanc Island this summer. A kayak trip out of Telegraph Cove. Besides whale watching and the U'mista museum in Alert Bay, do you have any suggestions of what to do north of Nanaimo?
I live in Campbell River, fishing off the pier is always fun or if you're adventurous you can find some of the most amazing views in the world if you go up the mountains on the logging roads.

Maybe check out Elk Falls in your way through as well or hike the ripple rock trail if you're into that.

Cathedral Grove is pretty amazing too if are interested in massive old growth trees.

Depends on where you're from and what you're looking to see really, Vancouver Island is a beautiful place in the summer though.

D O W N G O ES T H E R E E M

Weird to say, but Reem does have one of the biggest hearts in MMA.

I haven't seen anyone put out brutally so many times and come back and have amazing performances.

He's always a dark horse and could get the title on any given night.

He should probably win and it's an interesting styles match which should also be pretty exciting.

Blaydes got finished even faster than Reem against Ngannou. Elevation needs to work on their game planning against Cameroonians I guess. :)

Hard to judge Ngannou's fights that end so quickly, he's like the black panther in the first round.

Reem will win by KO and proceed to win the belt.

Overeem has been at this since the 90s. He’s fought a who’s who of competitors and took on all challengers. He’s been brutally knocked out but he always evolved and came back. But I guess nowadays having “heart” means acting like a thug and talking trash on Twitter.

What the fuck are you talking about lol..acting like a thug on twitter?Lmao

I live in Campbell River, fishing off the pier is always fun or if you're adventurous you can find some of the most amazing views in the world if you go up the mountains on the logging roads.

Maybe check out Elk Falls in your way through as well or hike the ripple rock trail if you're into that.

Cathedral Grove is pretty amazing too if are interested in massive old growth trees.

Depends on where you're from and what you're looking to see really, Vancouver Island is a beautiful place in the summer though.
Elk Falls looks awesome. I saw Cathedral Grove on the way to Tofino a few years ago. And yes, I'm looking for at least one big hike at the top of the mountain range.

Thank you sir!

DVR says the main card portion will be on ESPN TV later today tape delayed. Surprised since I thought it was only ESPN+.

Back