Overeem fighting this weekend

No, he got falsely accused by the Russian media after which the news just kinda spread and no one bothered to correct the narrative. The news about Volkov failing the PED test originated in Russian media on April 3rd, Volkov denied it next day and stated that he has health issues. He'll be back in a couple of months. Funny how Russians treat their own people.

Fixed that for you

No, he got falsely accused by the Russian media after which the news just kinda spread and no one bothered to correct the narrative. The news about Volkov failing the PED test originated in Russian media on April 3rd, Volkov denied it next day and stated that he has health issues. He'll be back in a couple of months. Funny how Russians treat their own fighters.
Our MMA media is so shite it's not even funny.

Aside from Overeem, who on the card is worth watching? I don't know who da fook most of these guys are.

He's currently training with Curtis Blaydes's team (Elevation).

Yeah, this is a Saturday morning card for those not aware.

That's not new, he's been doing that since Shogun and Kharitonov.

I believe it's called "resetting" now since Conor did it though.
Damn. I'll have to watch a few of his older fights again. Thanks.

I'm going to N Vanc Island this summer. A kayak trip out of Telegraph Cove. Besides whale watching and the U'mista museum in Alert Bay, do you have any suggestions of what to do north of Nanaimo?

Oleynik is too slow for Reem and Alistair should finish him quick. Even on the ground Overeem can beat him, on the feet Reem is much better. I dont think Reem can win UFC title but he can beat Oleynik.

Oleynik is too slow for Reem and Alistair should finish him quick. Even on the ground Overeem can beat him, on the feet Reem is much better. I dont think Reem can win UFC title but he can beat Oleynik.

Oleynik has brick hands and a boa constrictor tho

WAR REEM!!!

It's an interesting fight, both very experienced and Oleynik has great ground skills. Overeem is a bit more wellrounded though and should be the favourite

Hope Olenik throws a haymaker that puts Reem out cold.

He should throw everyone for a loop and bring Israel's silver fox dude into the cage for a hug afterward.

This fights quite amazing really.
They've both got a prolific record. All the way until now, they've not fought each other.
Sad to think we didn't get to see this fight between them when they were in their early 30s or thereabouts.

He's currently training with Curtis Blaydes's team (Elevation).

Blaydes got finished even faster than Reem against Ngannou. Elevation needs to work on their game planning against Cameroonians I guess. :)

Reem either dominates or gets treated as a punching bag...
keanu-reeves-gets-a-wicked-gift.jpg
Curious which one we get!

I’m not understanding the relevance of the Keanu Reeves pic?

Back