Overeem fighting this weekend

Reem either dominates or gets treated as a punching bag...
keanu-reeves-gets-a-wicked-gift.jpg
Curious which one we get!

I coulda swore I put you on ignore a while back.I guess I just like how ridiculous your threads are.

As far as the fight goes it's stylistically a wtf,so i'm kinda psyched,I love weird fights.I kinda like Oleiink's pressure and looking forward to seeing how Overeem deals with that but Overeem should win..but idk.Plus Alexey is only like 67,so he might put on the performance of his life.

Overeem's heart,if it was a video game would be like 12%

Last edited:
It's pretty amazing he's still fighting. And it's been fascinating watching his techniques change over the years. The increased patience in his old age especially. Or the new evading techniques he showed us against JDS & others (e.g. turn your back and run, first displayed by Tito against Wandy).

I wouldn't ever bet for or against him. He's too all over the place. But my guess is he loses this weekend.

Allistair Overeem doesn't excite me that much anymore. I dunno, I guess I'm kind of Overeem.

VigorousInbornBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

Woohoo War, Alexey.

Alexey will come out guns blazing. This shit is not getting past round 1.

I'd be surprised if Reem lost to Oleinik

It's pretty amazing he's still fighting. And it's been fascinating watching his techniques change over the years. The increased patience in his old age especially. Or the new evading techniques he showed us against JDS & others (e.g. turn your back and run, first displayed by Tito against Wandy).

I wouldn't ever bet for or against him. He's too all over the place. But my guess is he loses this weekend.
That's not new, he's been doing that since Shogun and Kharitonov.

I believe it's called "resetting" now since Conor did it though.

whats the current hw top 10?

jds vs ngannou is booked, and it looks like it might be stipe and dc. so who does reem fight next? lewis? hes lost 2 in a row

ivanov? prob not high enough ranked and his rothwell win was booty.

edit - is did volkov get USADA'd? or is that still unconfirmed? if not then reem vs him makes sense

whats the current hw top 10?

jds vs ngannou is booked, and it looks like it might be stipe and dc. so who does reem fight next? lewis? hes lost 2 in a row

ivanov? prob not high enough ranked and his rothwell win was booty.

edit - is did volkov get USADA'd? or is that still unconfirmed? if not then reem vs him makes sense
No, he got falsely accused by the Russian media after which the news just kinda spread and no one bothered to correct the narrative. The news about Volkov failing the PED test originated in Russian media on April 3rd, Volkov denied it next day and stated that he has health issues. He'll be back in a couple of months. Funny how Russians treat their own fighters.

No, he got falsely accused by the Russian media after which the news just kinda spread and no one bothered to correct the narrative. The news about Volkov failing the PED test originated in Russian media on April 3rd, Volkov denied it next day and stated that he has health issues. He'll be back in a couple of months. Funny how Russians treat their own fighters.
reem/oleinik vs volkov next then

reem/oleinik vs volkov next then
Eh, I don't think Oleinik and Volkov would fight, but I don't see Oleinik winning this one, so Reem is probably going to end up facing Volkov as well.

Back