Overeem dodged a massive bullet

You were impressed by that? Saddik had a Bob Sapp performance in there and somehow it almost worked, knocked Rico down twice and wrecked his face before he deflated. Old ass Reem could have done the same thing. Could have given him a good reeming(no homo).
That's what I'm saying. Maybe not that Reem could have done the same thing, but Rico and Saddiks performances were really not that good. Yeah, Rico rallied back and got the win, but does it REALLY mean that much when it's against an out of shape Saddik, with no cardio that wasn't even fighting back by the end of the 2nd round? People are acting as if this was some Wilder Vs Fury level type of shit with both fighters were hammering away at each other for 10 rounds t could have been anyone's fight. Saddik was done after the 2nd and Rico was gassed af by the end of it too. He's more or less lucky that Saddik ran out of energy and just let him punch him in the face for the remainder of the fight until getting dropped and giving up.

WAR DEMOLITION MAN
teixeira-overeem.jpeg

Hey….when did he fight Old Dirty Bastard ???

I dont get why the mods trash us bringing these kinds of stupid and hateful threads to f42

we are just here talking about the sport in peace, so suddently a bunch of mma fans that spend their days in the basement just are up to troll and shitpost

For real. I love it here so much more. Everyone here is usually so level headed and normal. Only odd thing that I ever seen here was the super Kombat discussions get really weird

After watching Rico vs Ben Saddik, pulling out is the best thing that ever happend to the Reem. He would have been annihilated by either of those 2 monsters. Frankly, they would be a tall order for even Gane or Ngannou.
I hope he is not taking Rico when he is recovered, that's a suicide.
Yup

For real. I love it here so much more. Everyone here is usually so level headed and normal. Only odd thing that I ever seen here was the super Kombat discussions get really weird

This sub-forum is just a smaller community of people who are passionate and knowledgeable about a sport that's not as mainstream as MMA. Whenever something is mainstream and popular it always attracts all kinds of people so you get higher numbers of idiots. The heavies as they call it (the main UFC forum) is for the most part filled with trolls, forum warriors and people trying to let go off some steam from their boring daily life.

This sub-forum is just a smaller community of people who are passionate and knowledgeable about a sport that's not as mainstream as MMA. Whenever something is mainstream and popular it always attracts all kinds of people so you get higher numbers of idiots. The heavies as they call it (the main UFC forum) is for the most part filled with trolls, forum warriors and people trying to let go off some steam from their boring daily life.
Don't forget the occasional trolls though. We have had many over the years <45>

Back