News Overeem calling out Rozenstruk for a rematch

Volkov finishes them both

I disagree.

I love Overeem, but he's full of shit. Yes, if the ref had let the time run Overeem would have still been conscious. That said, he was TKOd, and bad. He lost fair and square.

As for a rematch, it is a toss up. Overeem has the skills to beat anyone at heavyweight-absolutely anyone. He also has the ability to be knocked out by any shot. He could easily beat Rozenstruik in a rematch, but a victory is in no way of foregone conclusion for him.

That's coming from someone who would love him to win the title (don't think he can avoid the ko long enough to make a run).
Want him to win the title. But was glad for a stoppage with a few seconds left of a fight Reem clearly dominated. Hush. You're either stupid or a troll.

Make it the 1st ever 4.9 rds MMA fight.
q5L9GeF.gif

Lewis or Volkov would be good matchup for him. Rematches shouldn't be a priority.

He was only robbed of a draw with the bad stoppage. Of course without taking that last punch, he wins, but Rozenstruik did score that big knockdown fair and square.

I'm pretty sure I remember reem winning 1-4

Edit: 2 judges gave rozenstruik the 4th so... Majority draw?
(if they all scored the 5th a 10-8)

Can someone shoop the face of Dan Miragliotta when he saw Reem's lip he looked like he saw a demon

I’d love the rematch. Overeem is getting way too old but still somehow effective.
Anyone in the division can ko overeem may as well fight the guy who hits about the hardest.

overeem has to fight pretty much flawlessly and you have the sense he can be stopped at anytime.
Still one of my all time favorites
You dont really lose power. Reem could be 50 and still have knock out power. im more worried about his brain

I rarely support rematches but with Heavyweight stagnated while we wait for whatever combinations of Jones/Stipe/Ngannou is up ahead, this would do nicely to clear things up for who should be getting a #1 contender shot soon (winner of this vs. Black Beast would be legittttt).

You dont really lose power. Reem could be 50 and still have knock out power. im more worried about his brain

right. I don’t think overeem lost power but on the feet he doesn’t throw as hard as he used to. on the ground he really throws with power.

And overeem is a weird case . He hast had but a couple sustained beating or accumulation kos. Or long knock down drag out wars.
or taken a ton of damage.his losses he generally always is doing great and then suddenly the fights over

when he takes a big shot it’s usually over pretty quickly after that the majority of his career. But knocked out is knocked out and that can’t be good. and he talks perfectly still. Overeem to this point is a really strange case for a guy that’s had so many fights and been kod many times.

No interest in seeing Overeem lay and pray for 25 minutes again trying to protect that glass chin of his

Can’t wait to see it get shattered again

Damn, they're almost as big as the average sherdogger

Back