News Overeem calling out Rozenstruk for a rematch

I’d love the rematch. Overeem is getting way too old but still somehow effective.
Anyone in the division can ko overeem may as well fight the guy who hits about the hardest.

overeem has to fight pretty much flawlessly and you have the sense he can be stopped at anytime.
Still one of my all time favorites

Nah... We all know who really won that fight.

Oveereem should only be fighting Bones or Blades in a #1 contendership fight

He will never fight Blades again, they are friends and training partners. As for Bones fight yes please

Rozenstruik is a wrecking machine I think he'll finish it early if it happens again

I agree with him partly. But the fight was boring. If it's a repeat of the first fight minus the ko, it isn't worth watching.

As justified a rematch as you will find. I think Rozenstruik KO's Overeem early this time.
I disagree.

I love Overeem, but he's full of shit. Yes, if the ref had let the time run Overeem would have still been conscious. That said, he was TKOd, and bad. He lost fair and square.

As for a rematch, it is a toss up. Overeem has the skills to beat anyone at heavyweight-absolutely anyone. He also has the ability to be knocked out by any shot. He could easily beat Rozenstruik in a rematch, but a victory is in no way of foregone conclusion for him.

That's coming from someone who would love him to win the title (don't think he can avoid the ko long enough to make a run).

I like it. Both have fought twice since their first meeting, so it's not a Cutelaba/Ankalaev situation. The winner of this could potentially fight the winner of Blaydes/Lewis for the next title shot after Ngannou (although it would be far from certain with Jones in the mix and the possibility of a Francis/Stipe rubber match).

Back