Overeem and Werdum are #1 and #2 heavyweights right now

#1 Cain
#2 JDS

big gap

#3 Comier
#4 Reem

another big gap...

everyone else.

Cain has fought and beat the toughest guys. Cain at anything less than #1 is plain silly.

Junior is still #2.

JDS destroyed Werdum so he can't be ranked higher. And Overeem beat Werdum so he can't be above either of them.

lol this is the logic that made it seem JDS was gonna beat Cain tonight.

you morons never learn? Werdum is better standing than JDS and way better ground.

Better Standing?? wtf? His new muay-thai attack may be a bit diverse but strictly standing Werdum probably doesn't beat JDS

If Cain puts the kind of pace he just put on JDS Overeem will not make it out of the 3rd round.

Werdum matches up nicely stylistically with Cain, but I see JDS beating him again.
Overeem is a variable at this point.

Cain's 5 round fluke of victory proves nothing.

21385037_wtf_reaction_gif.gif

Can't believe i just read that.

Cain
JDS

Everyone Else

Cormier is the only guy I'd pick to give either of them a match, but looks like he might go down to LHW.

Reem is nowhere near as athletic as JDS. If Cain can get through a beast like JDS, he can get through the Reem, imo

Strikeforce minions still exist, eh?

Overeem's a cheater whose best win is off in Vince McMahon land doing moonsaults for 5 dollar bills. Werdum's a good fighter, but he'd get mauled against Cain... Not sure how he'd do against Cigano... :)

I agree with TS that JDS and Cain are not one and two. They are more like Griffin and Bonnar who will get beat again and again really soon.

Overeem
Werdum
Cormier
Jones (when he comes over)

These are the top dogs folks so deal with it.

I agree with TS that JDS and Cain are not one and two. They are more like Griffin and Bonnar who will get beat again and again really soon.

Overeem
Werdum
Cormier
Jones (when he comes over)

These are the top dogs folks so deal with it.

What?!? 3 losses between them, 2 being each other, and the other being in JDS's first fight. I can see how you can to that conclusion.

:eek:

Back