2. Werdum
3. Cain
4. JDS

Overeem > Werdum > Cain > JDS

Werdum beats JDS in rematch

Reem obliterates Cain

Reem KO's JDS

Werdum KO's Cain

disagree, but predicted this type of conclusion.

Werdum will beat Cain IMHO, but is the 3rd best in HW division.

Cain and JDS are tied for 1-2 spots.

Nope. Cain and Jds are still one and two.

Reem doesn't beat Cain ever. Cain will push the pace a Reem will be puking in the cage between rounds. Reems gas tank is a joke.

Werdum offers some interesting possibilities, however.

Reem doesn't beat Cain ever. Cain will push the pace a Reem will be puking in the cage between rounds. Reems gas tank is a joke.

Werdum offers some interesting possibilities, however.

Reem will Knee cain into obliteration. Reem stuffed Lesnar with ease.

yes Werdum is ranked #2 over this guy

314tle1.jpg

When comparing Reem vs Werdum and JDS vs Cain...the only losers are the fans. Cause both those fights were terrible.

Cain, Reem, Cormier, JDS - no one after that matters right now. I could see JDS being in front of Cormier but not Reem.

When comparing Reem vs Werdum and JDS vs Cain...the only losers are the fans. Cause both those fights were terrible.

weird how you are a Shogun and Wand fan. When was the last time either of those two showed anything besides the ability to throw sloppy haymakers?

how can we make a statement that werdum is better than cain and JDS when he has beaten neither of them and in fact got uppercut of doom from JDS.

werdums looked great of late but his best wins are big country and bigfoot each of whom was handled by JDS and cain respectively.

russows a good win too and he fared well against reem standing but he's done nothing to make me say he's deserving of a better spot than either JDS or Cain.

and reem is arguably in an even shittier place to make a claim for a top spot. he's beaten brock and eked out a win over werdum. fujta, rogers, duffee? i'll give him credit for the dominations but he still needs the marquee win over a current top guy in my opinion. nice to see him beat a tough upper-crust guy in werdum but again the fight was hardly convincing.

Reem will Knee cain into obliteration. Reem stuffed Lesnar with ease.

Lesnar went for a half-assed single leg. Cain also doesn't take people down like Lesnar did, at all. Cain actually uses a more Greco style with trips.

Reem will not beat Cain. Ever.

I think Werdum could.

Back