Overeem and Bonjansky have forever young formula

Nah, they look their age. They're just good-looking, and good-looking people look good at any age.

Bonjasky is in excellent shape still. Dude had almost 100 kickboxing fights at HW, not a fucking trace of CTE. Shit is remarkable.

Ahhh Remy, everyone’s most hated fighter

He was the most boring fighter in K-1, did absolutely by far the least he could do

Great kicker but the guy couldn’t punch for shit and never ever ever even tried to open up, just had his hands covering his head at all times and kicking

Was great to watch him get sparked tho

I watched a new The Reem episode few days ago and I was shocked.

Both have great gens.

Overeem is 39 years old and he looks so young. More than 100 fights on his record, lot of brutal KO losses and he speaks so well still. His brain seems fine right now and he's always active, I don't remember Overeem injured. Maybe couple times he was injured but nothing big. Obviously he's much slower now.

Bonjasky is nearly 44 years old omg. He looks like 25.

Remy is the K-1 legend, one of the best kickboxers of all times. Overeem is a combat sports legend, former K-1 champ, Strikeforce champ, Dream champ and he was so close to beat Miocic.

Reem looks old but Bonjasky looks fucking amazing. He must be dipping into such amazing dutch pussy and eating the best of foods while wearing the finest swiss watches.

Threads where they can't even spell the guys name right.................

Overeem when he was 25.

12_BelfortOvereem.jpg

Vitor hasn't aged too badly either he looks older in 2005 than he does now.

Yall would be terrible if a sketch artist was painting you a picture of a suspect. Both overeem and the other dude look their age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back