Over 70 Dead More Than a Hundred Injured in Pakistan Hospital Suicide Bombing

You should look at my post history if you think I'm some Islam loving leftie.

Yes there have been numerous massacres before 9/11 but this one can be attributed to those cunts called ISAS.
I'm not accusing you of being one of those twats..just saying that with or without the war on terror, these things would still happen.

Pretty sure this will get blamed in the US some how.

The religion of peace reminds the world how peaceful they are, once again.

Right, but how is it blowback from the war on terror which you put in quotations?

Pakistan sided with the U.S, Aus and U.K in the war on terror and terrorist attacks in Pakistan increased dramatically because of it.

It is just an unfortunate result of being allied with the countries that are trying to fight the good fight.
Everyone thinks just because I believe the W.O.T. was piss poorly conceived and executed that I'm some Anti U.S. poster like I told Glenrod nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm not accusing you of being one of those twats..just saying that with or without the war on terror, these things would still happen.

All good mate see my reply to Overpressure above for what I meant by my post.

Pakistan sided with the U.S, Aus and U.K in the war on terror and terrorist attacks in Pakistan increased dramatically because of it.

It is just an unfortunate result of being allied with the countries that are trying to fight the good fight.
Everyone thinks just because I believe the W.O.T. was piss poorly conceived and executed that I'm some Anti U.S. poster like I told Glenrod nothing could be further from the truth.
Okay.
I figured this was more the result of tensions within the country not necessarily blowback from those actions back then. Fair enough.

Back