Social Over $400,000 raised for bullied Australian boy. But is it a scam?

RoosterHucklebuck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So a video of a 9 year boy named Quaden Bayles has gone viral. In the video, Quaden, who has dwarfism, says that he wants to kill himself because he is being bullied in school. Comedian Brad Williams (who also has dwarfism) set up a Go Fund Me account to raise $10,000 to send Quaden to Disney World. The fundraiser has now gone well over $400,000.

But there seems to be more to this story as the 9 year old has lived in the media spotlight since he was born, and this all could be a ruse set up by his mother. Another parent of a child who goes to the same school claims that Quaden is the bully, and when he gets retaliation, he cries that he is the victim.

You would think by now that people wouldn't be so quick to throw there money at these kinds of sob stories without checking out their validity first. The reason why I am even posting about this story is because when my wife came home from work, she asked me if I had seen this story(which I hadn't) and told me that she donated $25.

Now this could all be legitimate, but I am having my doubts.

mRNVPIQWbFv8R944RwdICc_jxnYQs25kMkDQC30XGsqIodKQ7RxIxvvp94-AWG0YWGXEQev-iDuRIkUKIAHI5c21nO7UzucWQc5A8ITsObddUDP4mJsh-0y-O_QNKjm4vFBnItm1t1ozwRnMrg0U0qqcsXWOng

ERTq66RX0AAYVpm

Last edited:
Read that story and the comment section was filled with people saying the kid comes from money.

Still, Tyrion was always a character you sympathized for.

Also, I feel Australia always felt they had the claim to the gayest looking currency until Canada said "hold my maple syrup..I'll show you"

What kind of moron would donate money because some kid was crying?

Read that story and the comment section was filled with people saying the kid comes from money.

Still, Tyrion was always a character you sympathized for.

Also, I feel Australia always felt they had the claim to the gayest looking currency until Canada said "hold my maple syrup..I'll show you"

From the pictures posted of the kid, he was already wearing rather expensive clothing and you could tell that he seemed to be well off. I am wondering if this was set-up to get him back in the media spotlight and the fundraiser was something that was unexpected.

Can’t help but feel the parents filming their kid melting down aren’t very good parents.

Here let me stick a camera in your face and record this emotional breakdown and share it on the internet. That’ll help you.

In today’s day and age parenting is a joke. Celebrities turning their kids transgender. Exploiting your children for fame. There is no too low.

Oh man

If this turns out to be fake......I'm gonna punt the first dwarf I find

Dude scheming so hard should change his name to Tyrion.

Can’t help but feel the parents filming their kid melting down aren’t very good parents.

Here let me stick a camera in your face and record this emotional breakdown and share it on the internet. That’ll help you.

In today’s day and age parenting is a joke. Celebrities turning their kids transgender. Exploiting your children for fame. There is no too low.

That was one of the first things that set off a red flag for me. If that was my kid, I would be at the school demanding answers, not recording my child having a break down to upload to the internet.

Kid will probably make better use of that money than the idiots who donated.

I've watched this one, but it is an old video from 2015 and doesn't prove whether or not this kid was actually bullied.

The alternative is that he's a well off actor who's trying to use this whole situation to get back into the spotlight...that he's had since he was born.

Occam's razor. I don't donate to GoFundMe on principle anyway, but keep in mind all of this is also wrapped up in questioning whether the kid is actually 18. Least assumptions is probably accurate.

The alternative is that he's a well off actor who's trying to use this whole situation to get back into the spotlight...that he's had since he was born.

Occam's razor. I don't donate to GoFundMe on principle anyway, but keep in mind all of this is also wrapped up in questioning whether the kid is actually 18. Least assumptions is probably accurate.

The kid is definitely 9 years old. I had seen other people claiming that he was 18, but that is false as you can tell he is very young in the older videos. There is also a pic from 2012 with his mother holding him when he was a baby.

I agree. In our day an embarassing picture or vid was when your parents documented your first bath or potty poop and shared it years later with a few of your friends. Now parents are documenting your most harsh breakdowns and life crises and posting them for the world to see.

Modern parents seemed pretty fucked up

Just because the kid has money doesn't mean that he can't be a victim of bullying.

She recorded him because she wanted to scam the world for money and it worked. People are too gullible and nice when it comes to something like this. It tugs at their hearts.

Last edited:
Back