Over 30,000 Muslims in the UK Marched Against ISIS

So this is promising. Why the heck haven't any media outlets in the US picked up on this?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...e-uk-to-reject-isis-and-islamic-a7191306.html

This is exactly the type of shit we need more of. The problem of Islamic extremism is NOT going to be solved with bombs (although it certainly helps sometimes), the duty inevitably falls on other Muslims to police their own and by reinforcing the idea that extremism is fucking lame.

Good for them. The more Muslims that genuinely and openly oppose terrorist groups the better

Good. We need as many Muslims as possible ACTIVELY speaking out against their brethren's violent and oppressive ways to avoid it taking any more of a foothold in the West and repel what's already here

So this is promising. Why the heck haven't any media outlets in the US picked up on this?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...e-uk-to-reject-isis-and-islamic-a7191306.html

This is exactly the type of shit we need more of. The problem of Islamic extremism is NOT going to be solved with bombs (although it certainly helps sometimes), the duty inevitably falls on other Muslims to police their own and by reinforcing the idea that extremism is fucking lame.

Yes, it will be solved by letting muslims into your country and outbreed you until they are the majority. Let's forget reality. Muslim majority countries are the peak of civilization and science and quality of life.

You are better off buying a fucking Monorail.

Why just look at how well Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook are doing.

I hate to tell you, but their stupid fucking holy book still commands the subjugation of non believers and their god's word means more to them than your infidel life and their prophet is still a murdering pedophile.

This is a more accurate picture of what this is
Al Qaeda urges lone wolves to target whites, to avoid 'hate crime' label
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html

But be as gullible as you want.

Oh, my...I didn't realize @KILL KILL was so gullible.

MUSLIMZ ALLOWED TO LIE

Yes, it will be solved by letting muslims into your country and outbreed you until they are the majority. Let's forget reality. Muslim majority countries are the peak of civilization and science and quality of life.

I hate to tell you, but their stupid fucking holy book still commands the subjugation of non believers and their god's word means more to them than your infidel life and their prophet is still a murdering pedophile.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html

latest

North Haverbrook sucks! Our football team beat theirs almost half the time.

Looks like we've got a tough guy here.

Let me know when your Muslim friends start reporting terrorists in their communities.

Your narrative is certainly not encouraging them to do that, by dumping them all under the same brand.

Whereas if we show that moderate, integrated muslims have a role to play in our societies, the radical ones will be singled out as pariahs by the rest of the Muslims.

Radical Muslims are already hated by moderate muslims (who are the vast majority, BTW). However, the moderates ones are sh1t scared to speak up against the radicals / salafists.

This is what needs to change and is the only way.

That's because it is. I welcome these folks' well-intentioned determination to arrive at a more humanistic misinterpretation, but Islam is a scourge. It yokes this notion of divine right (gained through Allah) to an authoritarian theocratic rule. Where have we seen that before? Where oh where could it have been....

You're waiting for those who see this religion for what it is to somehow present you will less terrifying solutions, but these people, in turn, are waiting for you to admit that you wouldn't hesitate to draw a line in the sand if you could just gain the understanding this is feudal monarchism all over again in a different form. The difference is the royals wield Qurans, not scepters. Nothing else is fundamentally distinct but the management of bloodlines.
Bolded is exactly the point though. Hell, even Hippie Jesus' groovy spirit led us into the Dark Ages. Judaism and Christianity both made it out and so will Islam. The brutes will not be allowed to consolidate power and resources like Stalin or Mao ("secular theocracy" but still)- they will be scurrying like rats at all times. None of them are going to surpass Saudi Arabia in power, for instance. And yes, we did let ISIS get too far, and that is Obama's fault.

And of course, what is the alternative? That's a terrifying prospect and nothing short of nuclear war, and we know this. A big ass holy war and billions of corpses, or reformation. To the people who say that enlightenment is not within Islamic framework, I simply ask them whether they are so completely unobservant of humanity that they think Muslims incapable of cognitive dissonance.

Guys, these are ahmaddyia muslims. They are like mormons or jw in christianity. They are hated and killed by other muslims. The terrorist muslims are the sunnis.

It is like mormons marching against catholic pedophiles, it is ok but doesn't change a thing.

Bolded is exactly the point though. Hell, even Hippie Jesus' groovy spirit led us into the Dark Ages. Judaism and Christianity both made it out and so will Islam. The brutes will not be allowed to consolidate power and resources like Stalin or Mao ("secular theocracy" but still)- they will be scurrying like rats at all times. None of them are going to surpass Saudi Arabia in power, for instance. And yes, we did let ISIS get too far, and that is Obama's fault.

And of course, what is the alternative? That's a terrifying prospect and nothing short of nuclear war, and we know this. A big ass holy war and billions of corpses, or reformation. To the people who say that enlightenment is not within Islamic framework, I simply ask them whether they are so completely unobservant of humanity that they think Muslims incapable of cognitive dissonance.

Stop with the strawman. Muslims are not a problem when they live in their countries, there is no need to nuke muslims living in somalia or indonesia. Just block them from migrating to the west, that is where they cause problems.

No, the point is that the only means to overthrow a feudal monarchy was by violence and cultural revolution. In the case of Christianity, Jesus's own words gave Martin Luther the ideological high ground to nail his repudiation to that church door. It costs many lives (and English Queen heads) to subjugate the Catholic Church and neuter their clergy of stately power. It cost many lives to cast off the King of England. It cost many lives in France, Spain, Italy, even Russia...It required war. It required martial dominance to subjugate and eliminate entire cultures devoted to ideologies rooted in a belief system that argued God anointed power, couched in religious belief, and perpetuated by laws attached to and enacted by those benefiting from such presumed anointment.
This doesn't necessarily require physical genocide; merely cultural genocide. It requires an absolute eradication of that system of belief. Sharia is just another form of feudal monarchism, but this time, the heart of the religion itself, its prophet, offers no reprieve. The demand for Sharia is his very call. The many calls to violence against infidels are his calls. While Judaic covenant law exists in the Bible even the apostles themselves made it clear that entrance to heaven was divorced from the "works of the law" (i.e. it was not your actions in accordance with government, but within your own heart that determine your standing with God).

Here is the battle, my friend:

gsi2-overview-1.png

Such utter ignorance.
What is he wrong about?
Sam Harris, Bill Maher, Majiid Nawaz, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Wafa Sultan, Richard Dawkins, Hitchens, the article by The Atlantic on ISIS, ISIS itself, Anjem Choudary have all said that Islam is a religion of conquest. I am not saying take the aforementioned people/groups' word , rather what all these people are saying is fact because the evidence is in the Quran and Hadiths.

We are always told that the problem is the militant extremists but what about the moderate majority who can not even admit the truth, that violence and intolerance is intrinsic in Islamic theology. What would you say if White America and Europeans would never admit to slavery, segregation, genocide of natives, colonialism etc.. Islamic ideology gives justification for Muslims to genocide 'the other'.

What is he wrong about?
Sam Harris, Bill Maher, Majiid Nawaz, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Wafa Sultan, Richard Dawkins, Hitchens, the article by The Atlantic on ISIS, ISIS itself, Anjem Choudary have all said that Islam is a religion of conquest. I am not saying take the aforementioned people/groups' word , rather what all these people are saying is fact because the evidence is in the Quran and Hadiths.

We are always told that the problem is the militant extremists but what about the moderate majority who can not even admit the truth, that violence and intolerance is intrinsic in Islamic theology. What would you say if White America and Europeans would never admit to slavery, segregation, genocide of natives, colonialism etc.. Islamic ideology gives justification for Muslims to genocide 'the other'.

Much like the people you mentioned, you are ignorant of Islam. This list appears to be of people who are little more than frauds and/or hysterical attention grabbers who have no expertise in Islam at all. The Atlantic article in ISIS was little more than simplistic propaganda aimed at Americans who are already predisposed to believe lies about Islam.

Much like the people you mentioned, you are ignorant of Islam. This list appears to be of people who are little more than frauds and/or hysterical attention grabbers who have no expertise in Islam at all. The Atlantic article in ISIS was little more than simplistic propaganda aimed at Americans who are already predisposed to believe lies about Islam.
Your response is the standard cliched argument from Islam apologists. The problem for you is that the evidence proves you wrong. The people I mentioned are well versed on Islam, and extremely unlikely you have a fraction of the knowledge they have, with the exception of Bill Maher.

But see one does not have to be a so called expert to know about the hate intrinsic in Islam ; just as I do not need to be a Mormon or have read the Book of Mormon to know it is an obvious fraud and I don't need to read books on Scientology to know L R Hubbard was a charlatan.

No, the point is that the only means to overthrow a feudal monarchy was by violence and cultural revolution. In the case of Christianity, Jesus's own words gave Martin Luther the ideological high ground to nail his repudiation to that church door. It costs many lives to subjugate the Catholic Church. It cost many lives to cast off the King of England. It cost many lives in France, Spain, Italy, even Russia...It required war. It required martial dominance to subjugate and eliminate entire cultures devoted to ideologies rooted in a belief system that argued God anointed power, couched in religious belief, and perpetuated by laws attached to and enacted by those benefiting from such presumed anointment. It cost many lives to neuter the Catholic clergy of stately power.

This doesn't necessarily require physical genocide; merely cultural genocide. It requires an absolute eradication of that system of belief. Sharia is just another form of feudal monarchism, but this time, the heart of the religion itself, its prophet, offers no reprieve. The demand for Sharia is his very call. The many calls to violence against infidels are his calls. While Judaic covenant law exists in the Bible even the apostles themselves made it clear that entrance to heaven was divorced from the "works of the law" (i.e. it was not your actions in accordance with government, but within your own heart that determine your standing with God).

Here is the battle, my friend:

gsi2-overview-1.png
The most interesting thing about these attitudes for me is that the greater objections to the west are about our system of beliefs, especially our rejection of theocracy. While that has always been true, it feels more direct today. The more radical a Muslim's beliefs, the less he cares about western aggression and collateral damage to his family and community (it's almost welcomed as a sort of fair play by the latest ISIS manifesto). It makes for an interesting break from Bin Laden, who specifically called us out for our aggression and support of Israel. While in 2002 it was by some reasonable argument considered a bullshit justification for aggression to say that they hate us for our freedom, it's certainly not bullshit anymore.

(None of what I'm about to say applies to Sub-Saharan Africa by the way, that's such a base mess of savage tribalism I can't even...)

I know it will involve a lot of civil war, millions of dead, overthrow of leaders and the whole terrible package. This particular kind of enlightenment seems like it has to come by astonishing violence, and I agree with everything you said about the cost of leaving Christianity. But at the same time, they're now forced against the modern world. If any group acquires too much power, we can obliterate them, deny them resources, and punish their benefactors. And they will further find themselves influenced by secular culture, whether they want to be or not. I think that will mitigate some of the problems with the doctrine. There is already a mechanism for interpreting the Hadith and emphasizing where desired. That's going to be their way to worm out of the problem, officially. Even Islam left itself an out for apologists.

And if we could get Europe to exercise a bit more caution in who they bring in (far fewer young men), then civilization would be in a better spot going forward.

The most interesting thing about these attitudes for me is that the greater objections to the west are about our system of beliefs, especially our rejection of theocracy. While that has always been true, it feels more direct today. The more radical a Muslim's beliefs, the less he cares about western aggression and collateral damage to his family and community (it's almost welcomed as a sort of fair play by the latest ISIS manifesto). It makes for an interesting break from Bin Laden, who specifically called us out for our aggression and support of Israel. While in 2002 it was by some reasonable argument considered a bullshit justification for aggression to say that they hate us for our freedom, it's certainly not bullshit anymore.

(None of what I'm about to say applies to Sub-Saharan Africa by the way, that's such a base mess of savage tribalism I can't even...)

I know it will involve a lot of civil war, millions of dead, overthrow of leaders and the whole terrible package. This particular kind of enlightenment seems like it has to come by astonishing violence, and I agree with everything you said about the cost of leaving Christianity. But at the same time, they're now forced against the modern world. If any group acquires too much power, we can obliterate them, deny them resources, and punish their benefactors. And they will further find themselves influenced by secular culture, whether they want to be or not. I think that will mitigate some of the problems with the doctrine. There is already a mechanism for interpreting the Hadith and emphasizing where desired. That's going to be their way to worm out of the problem, officially. Even Islam left itself an out for apologists.

And if we could get Europe to exercise a bit more caution in who they bring in (far fewer young men), then civilization would be in a better spot going forward.

Another well thought out and reasonable post. You're on a roll this week.

When was the last time you reported a rapist or murderer? Never? You must be in cahoots with them.

Brussels: what did anyone do about that? The guy was living in the same house after the Paris attacks, walking around the neighborhood, they either didn't give a damn or were too scared.

They're not helping us out.

Back