Over 30,000 Muslims in the UK Marched Against ISIS

I think it's self evident that the text is violent to the core, it was written (as with most religious texts) by primitive men. If the Muslims are going through an enlightenment, I don't see how anyone can see this as a bad thing. I hope more is to follow.

You are ignorant of Islam and the Quran.

These are the actual 'not real Muslims' that leftists keep telling us about. One of the reason why the Ahmadiyya are in such small numbers is because real Muslims keep killing them.

The Ahmadiyya community, of which I am a member, is growing not just in numbers but in terms of influence. The mainstream Muslim community is more and more adopting Ahmadiyya views and arguments against extremism among Muslims. Of course no credit is given to Ahmadi Muslims since we have been declared heretics but I see it all the time and it is definitely a positive step. The extremists among the Muslims are forcing the vast majority to re-consider some of their own ridiculous notions they have attached to Islam.

I just mean people who won't accept this on the grounds that Islam is violent at the core. The folks who offer no way forward but holy war or genocide, and we see plenty of them here.
That's because it is. I welcome these folks' well-intentioned determination to arrive at a more humanistic misinterpretation, but Islam is a scourge. It yokes this notion of divine right (gained through Allah) to an authoritarian theocratic rule. Where have we seen that before? Where oh where could it have been....

You're waiting for those who see this religion for what it is to somehow present you will less terrifying solutions, but these people, in turn, are waiting for you to admit that you wouldn't hesitate to draw a line in the sand if you could just gain the understanding this is feudal monarchism all over again in a different form. The difference is the royals wield Qurans, not scepters. Nothing else is fundamentally distinct but the management of bloodlines.

That's because it is. I welcome these folks' well-intentioned determination to arrive at a more humanistic misinterpretation, but Islam is a scourge. It yokes this notion of divine right (gained through Allah) to an authoritarian theocratic rule. Where have we seen that before? Where oh where could it have been....

You're waiting for those who see this religion for what it is to somehow present you will less terrifying solutions, but these people, in turn, are waiting for you to admit that you wouldn't hesitate to draw a line in the sand if you could just gain the understanding this is feudal monarchism all over again in a different form. The difference is the royals wield Qurans, not scepters. Nothing else is fundamentally distinct but the management of bloodlines.

Such utter ignorance.

Islam will never reach enlightenment or reform while their radicals receive western arms and media backing.

I'm happy that Ahmadiyyas and Sufis are speaking up, but they can't do it alone.

Such utter ignorance.
Stick around. You guys have been losing this debate for years. I look forward to adding yet one more inculcated and ignorant neo-liberal to my army.

I'm no expert in muslim affairs, but I do know Ahmadiyya isn't even considered real muslims by the Sunnis, and is a minority.

So although its great to see, unless somehow the Ahmadiyya clan can outbreed and destroy the Sunni's, its worthless.

The Ahmadiyya community, of which I am a member, is growing not just in numbers but in terms of influence. The mainstream Muslim community is more and more adopting Ahmadiyya views and arguments against extremism among Muslims. Of course no credit is given to Ahmadi Muslims since we have been declared heretics but I see it all the time and it is definitely a positive step. The extremists among the Muslims are forcing the vast majority to re-consider some of their own ridiculous notions they have attached to Islam.

Where are you from?

LOL at them still insisting that Islam is a religion of peace. I'm glad they're against ISIS, but it's time to drop Islam like a bad habit.

You're a fucking idiot.

Islam is there to stay, whether you or I like it or not.

We need muslim communities on our side to locate and isolate Salafism, and I think it is great that moderate Muslims are finally speaking up.

They are likely mad about what they are doing in the middle east, tbh.

Stick around. You guys have been losing this debate for years. I look forward to adding yet one more inculcated and ignorant neo-liberal to my army.

Sounds like cheesy in-game dialogue. Separate the real world from your comics and games.

Parents immigrated from Pakistan to Canada. Spent most of my life in Canada but presently living in the good ole US of A.

Ever go to Pakistan to visit? You'll be OK in Western countries like Canada and the US, but in Muslim majority countries, not so much. I've seen it myself, even in a more liberal Muslim country like Egypt, the Ahmadiyya people needed armed gaurds at their Mosque for Friday prayers.

Islam will never reach enlightenment or reform while their radicals receive western arms and media backing.

I'm happy that Ahmadiyyas and Sufis are speaking up, but they can't do it alone.

That is a good point. American interference in the Muslim world has resulted in nothing but pain and suffering. The overthrow of the democratically elected leader of Iran by the Americans followed by the propping up and support of Saddam Hussein in order to attack Iran. The Americans lured Russia to attack Afghanistan and began printing jihadi textbooks in the early 80's which they spread about in Afganhistan to "teach" the Muslims that it was their duty to fight the "infidel". They also recruited Osama bin Ladin and his band of merry men to fight the Russians. The Americans, using their freshly created band of jihadists, were able to defeat the Russians with no loss of American life. The CIA did not cast aside such a powerful asset and now its name is ISIS. The absolute destruction of Iraq and Syria have been accomplished and Iran will be next and followed by the lesser goal of Pakistan. On the other hand Saudi Arabia, the main culprit in preaching an extremist and false view of Islam in the world, is a staunch and protected American ally.

You're a fucking idiot.

Islam is there to stay, whether you or I like it or not.

We need muslim communities on our side to locate and isolate Salafism, and I think it is great that moderate Muslims are finally speaking up.

Looks like we've got a tough guy here.

Let me know when your Muslim friends start reporting terrorists in their communities.

Ever go to Pakistan to visit? You'll be OK in Western countries like Canada and the US, but in Muslim majority countries, not so much. I've seen it myself, even in a more liberal Muslim country like Egypt, the Ahmadiyya people needed armed gaurds at their Mosque for Friday prayers.

I have been to Pakistan once for a month to meet relatives I had never seen. Ahmadi Muslims are under constant threat in Pakistan and the situation is not improving. In the past 4 decades we have left the country in large numbers and established ourselves all over the globe. Our voice is growing louder and is more and more common among mainstream Muslims and even non-Muslims. Ten years ago you would not have heard of us but these days where ever I speak about Islam I am quickly "outed" as an Ahmadi Muslim. That is a good thing.

In Canada we have a campaign called, Stop the CrISIS
http://www.stopthecrisis.ca/forms/

Looks like we've got a tough guy here.

Let me know when your Muslim friends start reporting terrorists in their communities.

When was the last time you reported a rapist or murderer? Never? You must be in cahoots with them.

I'd like to see these people polled on whether they support sharia law or not. Whether they think being gay deserves death, etc..

It doesn't really make a difference. In 10 years Muslims will outnumber Scottish, Welsh, and N. Irish in the UK.
They will take over by numbers. The whole terrorism thing is just a bonus for them in the meantime.
Every terrorist attack restricts our freedoms, not theirs.

Sounds like cheesy in-game dialogue. Separate the real world from your comics and games.
Sounds like the comment of someone who recognizes in-game dialogue from playing videogames hypocritically feigning the "look at those losers!" attitude as a cheap stunt to seem cool.

Learn to hate yourself openly. Cherish it, grasshopper.

Back