Over 287k voted for Leland Yee, despite being arrested and dropping out of race

http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05electio...200000-plus-californians-vote-for-leland-yee/

BH223bA.jpg

Aaaaaaand this is why California is on a steady, downward slope. A guy who's facing serious federal criminal corruption charges for illegal weapons trafficking (local and international), who dropped out of the race, got nearly 300,000 votes...

Maybe that was the Auto-dead vote he had setup years ago and forgot to turn off.

LOl, california is california... jvs and Hollywood nicky must have voted repetedly along the chineses.

My brother went to college with a guy name Bob Roberts.

Not exactly the same with me, but I went to school with a kid named Billy White, on the graduating class picture he was listed as B. White

The comical thought in my head of how this transpired:

Californian: Oooo Leland Yee! That's ethnic AND he's a Democrat! I'm not racist so voting for him will help affirm that. Yee it is! Yaaaaaaaay!

1401499780120s.jpg

and alex padilla isnt?

and alex padilla isnt?

He is, that's why he got more votes. But some prefer a more exotic ethnic name so they went with the corrupt arms trafficking criminal. :redface:

what is even funnier is that the repub Pete Peterson couldn't win even though the vote was split.

Poor Pete Peterson, besmirched at birth by his parents and now at the polls

Actually, no, it's not funnier, you hack.

They should eliminate all votes from criminals. That could have changed the outcome. If any politicians are found incompetent which is not very hard eliminated from all US ballots and politics. :icon_chee

How would a democrat win an election ever again?

Back