Outside of a terrible weight cut how does Cejudo beat Killashaw?

By using a flute maybe...
7870f2c2d0b2d5ad6e0ad33c674b7df2.jpg
upload_2019-1-14_13-35-19.jpeg

Most people think he lost.

And yet he still put in the an outstanding performance. That should tell you Might Mouse also delivered the goods.

My comment was more about the match being excellent as a whole, and less about how actually won. Here I thought you'd read between the lines.

giphy.gif

Stupid me. Seriously, anyone that could watch that fight and not understand they're watching a masterclass of MMA, can go back to playing Fortnight or eating lead paint, or whatever else they do on a Saturday night. Fuck em, they're abject fuckwits that should not comment on anything MMA related.

Getting touched up and getting a take down per round is a masterpiece?

He kept pace with Mouse. That in itself of amazing. Nobody has done that well against Mouse in years. He landed the bigger shots to the head and his timing was great.

Last edited:
And yet he still put in the an outstanding performance. That should tell you Might Mouse also delivered the goods.

My comment was more about the match being excellent as a whole, and less about how actually won. Here I thought you'd read between the lines.

giphy.gif

Stupid me. Seriously, anyone that could watch that fight and not understand they're watching a masterclass of MMA, can go back to playing Fortnight or eating lead paint, or whatever else they do on a Saturday night. Fuck em, they're abject fuckwits that should not comment on anything MMA related.

He kept pace with Mouse. That in itself of amazing. Nobody has done that well against Mouse in years. He landed the bigger shots to the head and his timing was great.
Dude relax I never even said whether the fight was good or not so the only dumbass here is you.

I never even said whether the fight was good or not...

I didn’t watch the MM fight (I don’t watch PPV’s headlined by midgets) but sounds like it was unimpressive...

Ahhhh the ol' semantic "move the goal posts" routine. Sure, you're on record down-talking the entire division, while simultaneously accepting the narrative of "it was unimpressive", but I'm in the wrong for inferring that you already came to your conclusion about said match, because it appears you were going to come to that conclusion no matter if you watched it or not because of your self-proclaimed bias against Featherweight. How stupid of me to infer anything about your thoughts on the match.

.... so the only dumbass here is you.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He might be able to wrestle fuck TJ

I don't think we've really seen Cejudo get outclassed or lose significantly on the feet. In the first fight against MM it was specifically striking from the clinch that really got him and in the rematch, while I do think MM was winning the striking I don't think it was by a large margin at all. TJ's striking is very dynamic but he's not invincible on the feet.

I think it's possible that Henry can get in boxing range and tag TJ with an overhand or cross and that may not be enough to drop/finish TJ but it could setup clinch situations where Henry probably will have the advantage as I do not recall TJ employing a lot of striking from the clinch and while his wrestling is really good I would think Henry should have the advantage especially in the clinch.

That's silly because MMA changes everything.

How many wrestlers with better wrestling than GSP did GSP own in wrestling?

Compare Koscheck's wrestling creds to GSP's.... GSP has no chance of wrestling Kos......

ok but you're talking about GSP beating wrestlers in MMA- let's see who he beats in actual wrestling.

Folks underestimate Tj tdd n ground game.

Cejudo has absolutely nothing for Dillashaw who will do whatever he wants and finish him as he pleases

TJ will come to fight, Cejudo will come to wrestle. Cejudo making it a wrestling match in a sport that heavily favors takedowns and wrestling. 1 takedown = won the whole round.

Not true. If we're fighting and I take you down 30 seconds in and you get up after a minute of me laying on you and you piece me up on the feet and drop my ass, I didn't win that round.

Sorry to break this to you but he’s only finished one person in his whole career. So your prediction is so bad it’s funny. TJ will be the Alpha male in that cage.
You don't get the reference, do you? I meant the only possible way Cejudo has a chance in hell of beating Dillashaw is by a Hamill/Jones fuck up.

Cruz took Snake down multiple times. Cejudo can do the same.

ok but you're talking about GSP beating in MMA- let's see who he beats in actual wrestling.
Cejudo is the better wrestler and he absolutely could beat TJ in the manner you proposed. That said, I believe TJ could possibly handle Cejudo's wrestling in MMA because there are far more intangibles that aren't wrestling that can change things versus them just having a wrestling match.

Taking TJ by TKO but i wouldn't be surprised if Cejudo got it done too via the manner you said. He is being underrated by a lot of people going into this and TJ's performance post this level of weight cut are still a question mark.

Is it this Saturday? Is this that bullshit espn zone streaming shit we gotta buy now?

3-2 or 4-1 Cejudo by dec. TJ isn't a good enough wrestler to keep him off him all night and at 125 he won't have the power to stop him.

TJ looks great against guys who will try to brawl with him but Cejudo is disciplined enough to stick to a game plan and just outwork and outwrestle him. They are both highly technical but Cejudo is a more dynamic athlete so even if it does become a brawl I've got him winning anyway.

Back