Outside of a terrible weight cut how does Cejudo beat Killashaw?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will be posting my betting slip for this one. Cejudo is about to get smashed. Does anyone really think he has ANY other way to win other than 5 round lay and pray?

I didn’t watch the MM fight (I don’t watch PPV’s headlined by midgets) but sounds like it was unimpressive and controversial.

What should I buy with all my monies? A life? Very funny but seriously, I need some suggestions on how to spend all this cash. Should I invest it or spend it?

Has anyone ever held TJ down? Don’t think so. Dillashaw was also a D1 wrestler.

Last edited:
I'm undecided on this fight, but if there is a way of Cejudo beating Dillashaw it would be the wrestling.

Cejudo fans where you at!?
<{natewhut}>

Come talk about his new muscles and elite wrestling. Neither will matter cause he’s getting smoked.

He faced a much faster fighter in DJ and managed to keep up very well
Lot of variables here
Slight edge to TJ but rooting for Cejudo and he can win this no doubt

He doesn’t.

And then all this flw “p4p” nonsense ends.

His striking has looked pretty amazing his recent fights, this isn't an easy win for Dillashaw by any means

USA-Wrestling-2-832x447.jpg

I didn’t watch the MM fight (I don’t watch PPV’s headlined by midgets by the way) but sounds like it was unimpressive and controversial.

Henry's performance was nothing short of a masterpiece.

Did you see tj’s shoulders in his last pic?

Figure four or kimuras all day. Those tiny bird shoulders are begging to be snapped.

dillasnake gets ko hopefully. Dude needs to chill out

Dehydrated TJ might get his bell rung. Different thing gettin hit with no fluid around your noggin.

That being said Cejudo should take his ass down and lay on him for 5.

I've got Cejudo by wrestling and overhand right.

They're practically the same weight and Olympic-calibre wrestling is an entirely different tier of athleticism that guys like TJ frankly aren't on.

The only reason Jones beat DC was because DC entered the MMA game in his 30s and dedicated the best years of his athletic career to wrestling.

You see Olympic wrestlers entering MMA at 30 and becoming champ-champs, champs, and title contenders but not even Jon Jones can enter wrestling right now and come anywhere close to getting on the Olympic team.

These are just facts.

Henry Cejudo is at least 2 tiers above TJ and you'll all see this next week.

You seem to be certain of this one. In this game, that's a bad sign.

Cejudo could very well viciously KO Dillasnake.

Back