Outragers on Twitter at it again, mad that Bezos only donated 690k to Australia wildfire fund

I don't think he or the benefactors of the donation cares. Like I said, it's to help the cause. Only butthurt people gets angry how "little" he donated. And usually the opinions of these people rarely matters.
only butthurt people get angry in general. Outrage is funny.

That’s why they’re haters because they’re poor.

I heard Bezos grew up rich though but at least he’s contributing to society and changed how we shop.

These haters are entitled and will bitch til they die.
Most of them if they got rich will not give shit or donate large sums of money like that want others to, and be the first to complain when they see their taxes.

I live in Australia and I haven't donated any money... Why? cause I need my own money to stay in my house. We have a government for a reason. They should look after the people not people donating, Plus the majority of people should have insurance.

For anyone who isn't even australian to donate any sum of money is generous. He is under no obligation to donate and yet he chose to.

People who are outraged should go fuck themselves. I honestly didn't think the fires were a big deal, until all my friends in Russia, Belarus and Poland started messaging me to see if I was alright. I didn't even think the fires would make the news there. It honestly seems like people from other countries are more upset about it than people that live here.
you're kidding, right?
all europe has on tv for weeks is footage of koalas running from the fires.
how 100 trillion quadrillion spiders died
how it's made so much smoke Greta Thundberg is having orgasms in norway
etc

I live in Australia and I haven't donated any money... Why? cause I need my own money to stay in my house. We have a government for a reason. They should look after the people not people donating, Plus the majority of people should have insurance.

For anyone who isn't even australian to donate any sum of money is generous. He is under no obligation to donate and yet he chose to.

People who are outraged should go fuck themselves. I honestly didn't think the fires were a big deal, until all my friends in Russia, Belarus and Poland started messaging me to see if I was alright. I didn't even think the fires would make the news there. It honestly seems like people from other countries are more upset about it than people that live here.

Unfortunately, your govt were the ones who gave into the eco-fascists and stopped removal and back burning of dead dried up vegetation over the last 4-5 years; which was the catalyst in the recent wildfires. It's the same shit that has happened with California. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw em - govts arent meant to be trusted.

Gotta save some $$$ for the golddigger.

Unfortunately, your govt were the ones who gave into the eco-fascists and stopped removal and back burning of dead dried up vegetation over the last 4-5 years; which was the catalyst in the recent wildfires. It's the same shit that has happened with California. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw em - govts arent meant to be trusted.

It's also far more likely to do with the fact the country has been so dry lately it's been unsafe to do controlled burns as they quickly become uncontrolled burns lol

He makes that amount in 5 minutes. It’s a little on the cheap side.

That said, it’s charity and you can’t really complain about someone not donating enough of their own money to something.

So we are here to be outraged by their outrageous outrage.

fuck anyone bitching about that... losers focus on the negative, bigger losers want to show others how they focus on the negative...

This might actually be the best post on the entire fucking internet. 100% dead on balls accurate and it truly encapsulates this bullshit culture we're seeing these days.

It's hard to be mad at anyone for donating over half a million dollars..
Flip side, he could have afforded more.
double edged sword for him.

fuck Bozos. why the fuck didn't he donate money to the @Clippy fund?

that motherfucker.

The only thing more pathetic than being outraged on twitter is being outraged on another platform about outrage on twitter.

I did my share. I bought the Outback Relief Pack DLC on Call of Duty.

The only thing more pathetic than being outraged on twitter is being outraged on another platform about outrage on twitter.

Or taking the bait every time the media is having a slow day and had to spotlight 3-6 anonymous retards with a opinion and internet access.

It's an absolutely pathetic amount to donate for a man as rich as he is.

Whatever. I feel like our government should be sending as much aid as we can spare. Not just for the people, but to make sure a whole bunch of unique animals don’t go extinct

giphy.gif

Joaquin Phoenix acting in the film was superb and he deserves to win the Oscar but the movie did drag on a bit and if not for his performance I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I did

Back