Outragers on Twitter at it again, mad that Bezos only donated 690k to Australia wildfire fund

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yet the majority of them didn't donate a single penny to the relief effort yet they have the nerve to tell this man what to do with his money, at least he donated, Im poor as fuck but I dont go around demanding people donate money especially when I didn't.

He runs a business and provides jobs yet they want him to toss in a billion or more while they probably haven't donated a cent.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeff-bezos-amazon-donation-australia-fire-034603510.html

They're about to let the space horses loose on Canto Bight.

690k is a lot of money, but as rich as Bezos is, it׳s like a millionaire donating 10bucks. it’s nice but not very impressive.

fuck anyone bitching about that... losers focus on the negative, bigger losers want to show others how they focus on the negative...

That’s why you donate anonymously

Theyve never heard Pink Floyd. Thats a fucking tragedy and a shame. Well an old friend of mine would punch people in the face that talked shite about that band, he was a real true fan. Too much, coo coo cachoo.

Last edited:
That’s why they’re haters because they’re poor.

I heard Bezos grew up rich though but at least he’s contributing to society and changed how we shop.

These haters are entitled and will bitch til they die.

690K<DCWhoa>Maybe he should throw some of that sugar in Jessica Penne's direction, I hear she's having a tough time lately, think her sister died or something equally tragic.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ada-sherdog-poster-drops-1-000.4066665/unread

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com-1cdd3af4074414cf183459d4944e70b0-e1477262831930.jpg

425.wizard.oz.lc.060211.jpg

<mma1> Tragic stuff, losing a wicked witch sister, must be like having to take a job driving for Lyft

I live in Australia and I haven't donated any money... Why? cause I need my own money to stay in my house. We have a government for a reason. They should look after the people not people donating, Plus the majority of people should have insurance.

For anyone who isn't even australian to donate any sum of money is generous. He is under no obligation to donate and yet he chose to.

People who are outraged should go fuck themselves. I honestly didn't think the fires were a big deal, until all my friends in Russia, Belarus and Poland started messaging me to see if I was alright. I didn't even think the fires would make the news there. It honestly seems like people from other countries are more upset about it than people that live here.

690k is a lot of money, but as rich as Bezos is, it׳s like a millionaire donating 10bucks. it’s nice but not very impressive.

Most of that wealth is tied to his company's worth, not actual cash or numbers in a bank account or other liquid assets. That being said, it's not a lot for him, but at least it's something.

Act of donation is to help, not to impress anyone. If you are doing it for the latter reason, you are obviously doing it wrong.

Act of donation is to help, not to impress anyone. If you are doing it for the latter reason, you are obviously doing it wrong.
then why not donate anonymously?

It's true. It's like a 'normal' person donating 3c to the cause.

Probably makes that amount in an hour. At least he donated something.

then why not donate anonymously?

Because tons of people follow what "famous" people does. One donates, it encourages people to do the same. It ripples the effective of the good cause.

EDIT:
Way better than dumb "influencer" doing shit things and stupid people follow suit. Like those stupid challenges that get people killed or injured.

Because tons of people follow what "famous" people does. One donates, it encourages people to do the same. It ripples the effective of the good cause..
i guess it backfired on him a bit then. perhaps he should have remained anonymous.

i guess it backfired on him a bit then. perhaps he should have remained anonymous.

I don't think he or the benefactors of the donation cares. Like I said, it's to help the cause. Only butthurt people gets angry how "little" he donated. And usually the opinions of these people rarely matters.

Back