Outrageous Police brutality in Serbia

This is why we kneel.

Everyone knows you handle out of hand protests by giving them 6 city blocks to take over and allow them to tear apart your city and burn cars and buildings with impunity.

If only the Serbians had some guns to protect themselves with we could have had a good old fashioned shootout and multiple dead bodies in the streets
Serbia has the 2nd highest number of guns in civilian hands 2nd only to the US.
Edit that there at 6 now

I’m right wing and I don’t want that.

I hope other republicans will join your ranks. No sane citizen should support a virtually unaccountable police force ANYWHERE in the nation.

I hope other republicans will join your ranks. No sane citizen should support a virtually unaccountable police force ANYWHERE in the nation.
Fortunately I believe we are starting that direction in force. And to clarify, I highly support police officers, but unnecessary brutality towards any Individual regardless of race is unacceptable.

they just show up and start wailing on people for no reason.

these guys weren’t even part of the protest! They were just sitting on a bench!!

At least we can say American cops aren’t this brazen most of the time.

US cops have done worse

State brutality is never the answer to the Pandemik.

People are starving etc.

Time to remove Vucic, the Russian puppet! He is beating his citizens.

I still can"t understand how the forces can allow them to reach even the doors of the parliament. :)) Things could have degenerated.

I hate to sound dismissive... but... it's fucking Serbia.

Weren't they have issues with a minor thing called... IDK... ETHNIC CLEANSING in the 90s.

Former Soviet Republics and Slavic countries in general it seems their police forces are more willing to, smash folks, when they feel it's required.
you probably heard it on cnn

Maybe I've seen the wrong videos but the US police is like "Stop resisting!" and then you might die.
I saw a vid once with a driver being out of his car (at a gas station or something). The police asked him for his license so he leaned in the car to get it and they shot him.

Eh I'm talking about brutality in the context of riots/protest crowd dispersal.

Eh I'm talking about brutality in the context of riots/protest crowd dispersal.
My bad then.

One request: Let's keep those two words afar from eachother as much as possible. The overlords, even without us, are doing a fine job of turning protests into riots as it is.

My bad then.

One request: Let's keep those two words afar from eachother as much as possible. The overlords, even without us, are doing a fine job of turning protests into riots as it is.

Could have made a clearer distinction, but thought it was pretty clear since I was talking about pepper balls and flashbangs :p
The Lafayette protest dispersal - using flash bangs and pepper balls - is a joke compared to how EU police disperses crowds on a regular basis. They use the water thrower here as the main tool, along with cavalry and batons as secondary (or primary if water thrower can not be deployed.)
Pepper spray is used as well if dispersal fails.
As are pepper balls/rubber bullets, although not that often.

Water thrower aint no joke either. I have seen people get swept of their feet by a short distance blast.
There is the occasional protest here on police brutality, coming from the usual cast of far left demonstrators, but I haven't seen any widespread public and/or media outrage on how riot police does their work here.
There has been a little outrage for police handling of a anti-lockdown protest, because they were batonning some not so dangerous looking people, as they were ending the protest (also because there were football hooligans).

Last edited:
Murica doesn't use these babies.
Super effective crowd dispersing (yes also against kids, we don't give a fuck, and no one cried about 'brutality')

With hooligans they give even less fucks, they'll pick you up and give you one more for good measure.

Fucking lol at the wicker basket riot shields. They have matching hats too??

1c1cecb204900798cf596dc7fd0b0074.jpg

Fucking lol at the wicker basket riot shields. They have matching hats too??

Eh we are a 17m pop. country
Our police forces aren't provided with billions of free military surplus equipment like Muricah.

Not sure how old this video is (at least 3 years), but they should have started phasing out those shields in 2010 in favour of PCB.
But recent video's still have the black shields.
Actually our police is way underfunded, so it makes sense.

11---151118vk0353_.jpg
What they should have by now (these are royal military police tho).

Last edited:
Eh we are a 17m pop. country
Our police forces aren't provided with billions of free military surplus equipment like Muricah.

Not sure how old this video is (at least 3 years), but they should have started phasing out those shields in 2010 in favour of PCB.
But recent video's still have the black shields.
Actually our police is way underfunded, so it makes sense.

11---151118vk0353_.jpg
What they should have by now (these are royal military police tho).

Those are actually pretty dope. Much more practical as well as you don’t lose sight of who you are trying to block with it. I wasn’t trying to rag on your countries’ police budget. It was just a funny thing I saw in the picture.

Those are actually pretty dope. Much more practical as well as you don’t lose sight of who you are trying to block with it. I wasn’t trying to rag on your countries’ police budget. It was just a funny thing I saw in the picture.

No worries, not offended and never noticed it myself.
I guess they fireproofed that black canvas.
Yeah those shields look sweet, but probably never fully phased in because of tight budgeting public sector.

Back