Outrageous Police brutality in Serbia

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

they just show up and start wailing on people for no reason.

these guys weren’t even part of the protest! They were just sitting on a bench!!

At least we can say American cops aren’t this brazen most of the time.

We should move there and try to make it a better place.

these guys weren’t even part of the protest! They were just sitting on a bench!!

Eastern Europe tougher. No snowflakes.

"right leg, hospital; left leg, cemetery."

This is a lie the original poster should be banned and publicly shamed. Every one knows only white cops in America brutalize and hunt the black man from the time they leave there home until they are lucky to make it back!

If only the Serbians had some guns to protect themselves with we could have had a good old fashioned shootout and multiple dead bodies in the streets

If only the Serbians had some guns to protect themselves with we could have had a good old fashioned shootout and multiple dead bodies in the streets
I'm sure the Serbs have plenty of guns, if it comes to that it will get ugly.

I guess you didn't notice the "No Loitering" signs on that bench.

Mob tried to storm Serbian Parliament, attacked police. That's on video.

Mob tried to storm Serbian Parliament, attacked police. That's on video.
those dudes were just trying to drink some brews and observe peacefully on the park bench though and then the guys whacked em with the the sitcks

As a European I laugh so much at Americans crying (literally) about pepper balls and flash bangs.
Our riot police prefers the low tech stuff: baton, calvary charges, k-9s, hp water canons.
And yes, also in the Netherlands, they will beat you if you don't move, and then beat you if you drop to the ground. And if you still don't move, they will drag you for arrest.
They will give you a warning or two before they start beating you, usually hitting the legs.

Murica doesn't use these babies.
Super effective crowd dispersing (yes also against kids, we don't give a fuck, and no one cried about 'brutality')

With hooligans they give even less fucks, they'll pick you up and give you one more for good measure.

I hate to sound dismissive... but... it's fucking Serbia.

Weren't they have issues with a minor thing called... IDK... ETHNIC CLEANSING in the 90s.

Former Soviet Republics and Slavic countries in general it seems their police forces are more willing to, smash folks, when they feel it's required.

Not bad.
The euros are GOAT's when it comes to protesting/rioting, look at Greece.

I hate to sound dismissive... but... it's fucking Serbia.

Weren't they have issues with a minor thing called... IDK... ETHNIC CLEANSING in the 90s.

Former Soviet Republics and Slavic countries in general it seems their police forces are more willing to, smash folks, when they feel it's required.

EU has a long tradition of football hooliganism.
And you are right about former soviet countries, balkan etc.
But we also have a long standing tradition of fighting against police forces.
My opinion is that if you see them lining up, and you don't want to get into a fight, it's probably best to just go home.

As a European I laugh so much at Americans crying (literally) about pepper balls and flash bangs.
Our riot police prefers the low tech stuff: baton, calvary charges, k-9s, hp water canons.
And yes, also in the Netherlands, they will beat you if you don't move, and then beat you if you drop to the ground. And if you still don't move, they will drag you for arrest.
They will give you a warning or two before they start beating you, usually hitting the legs.
Maybe I've seen the wrong videos but the US police is like "Stop resisting!" and then you might die.
I saw a vid once with a driver being out of his car (at a gas station or something). The police asked him for his license so he leaned in the car to get it and they shot him.

Back