Out of these MMA photos - Which 2 are the most iconic? (The Finals)

What's your top 2 picks?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ch-3-are-the-most-iconic-semi-finals.4221938/

Here we are in The Finals. You'll have only 2 votes, so choose wisely. Enjoy.

Btw there will be a Finals Overtime and possible Finals Double Overtime.

PM me or let me know on here if you don't want to be tagged.

Please vote, thank you.

Rory Macdonald & Robbie Lawler at the ending of their round.
059_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Rory_MacDonald.0.jpg

Anderson Silva connects on Vitor face.
sddefault.jpg

High flying Sakurabu trying to get pass Royce Gracie guard.
Kazushi-Sakubara-vs-Royce-Gracie.jpg

Fedor walks away from Arlovski after knocking him out.
ETvC_49yb8_yR2XeB5fWwtx0rm0Th6VWkffGOxckYhk.jpg

Dan Henderson flying H-Bomb on Michael Bisping.
Dan_Henderson_Michael_Bisping.jpg

Shadface.
ZclVFevDWxgTRrrTMjVJylTSRig_QdwKeMrRlAkLQ0Q.jpg

Last edited:
This has been an awesome series, TS. Thanks for the tag. Voted Royce and Silva.

You're very welcome. And congrats I think it's pretty safe to say your going to win Poster of the Year. So early congrats to you! ;)

Reactions: Gio
all good ones,but Fedor vs Arlovski is def the best one,with the most sexiest man in the NHB,walking off like a G

I had my first amatuer MMA fight that very night. I won my fight, got to meet Ken Shamrock (who was there with some other team. He was a douche as advertised tbh), and then went to the bar next to the venue, everyone buying me drinks, and got to watch Fedor look a bit iffy against AA before delivering this iconic walk-off. What a great night.

The cropping of the Silva/Belfort photo you chose is bugging me. You should have chosen versions that weren't so badly cropped.

sddefault.jpg

anderson-silva-vitor-belfort.jpg

For me, it has to be royce vs Saku, which in my opinion is the best pic for me, not only is it the pic of a legendary fight that showed you can break Gracie who was looking incredible in his/their early run, Royce was undefeated at 12-0-1, the pic itself is really epic in its own right, black and white, Saku in mid air, fist cocked back, almost poetic. I'd dare say there was a no pic related to MMA better before or after.

I think the second has to be the Shadface. I know that nowadays, people might not understand, but Machida vs Rashad was a huge, huge fight. I think the only LHW title fight where both were undefeated, Jones did have a loss to Hamil fair or not. One of the fight that I looked forward to the most, and the fight itself delivered, in a way I guess, not the most competitive, and it inspired probably the greatest shoop face of all time on Sheredog. And that face never gets old.

wh5MJLs.png

Royce and Saku because it's about being iconic and that are two of the most iconic guys in MMA.
And Lawler vs Rory just for the representation of leaving it all in the cage and not backing down. That was one fucking fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back