Out of these comedians/funny famous people - Who are the 5 funniest? (Tenth Elimination Bracket)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First Elimination Bracket
Second Elimination Bracket
Third Elimination Bracket
Fourth Elimination Bracket
Fifth Elimination Bracket
Sixth Elimination Bracket
Seventh Elimination Bracket
Eighth Elimination Bracket
Ninth Elimination Bracket

Here we are at the Tenth Elimination Bracket. Which should have been the last, but since there was high demand for more individuals to be in this tournament. I had to add two more brackets after this.

Altogether 240 people in this tournament. Should be fun last brackets and onto the Quarter-Finals.

My choices are:

Curly Howard
Don Rickles
Ricky Gervais
Adam Carolla
Martin Short

Let me know on here or DM me if you don't want to be tagged or want to be tagged.

Please vote, thank you.
Don Rickles
Cheech Marin
Patrice O'Neal
Seth Meyers
Seth MacFarlane

It's a damn shame that Patrice isn't around anymore. He would absolutely slay these days. Also Cheech Marin is a really good singer and musician in addition to being an actor and comedian. He sang lead on this track, which was a big hit back in the 70s.

Cheech Marin / Groucho Marx / Gilda Radner / Don Rickles / Seth MacFarlane

from-dusk-till-dawn-cheech-marin.gif

I remember how I felt about Bill Hicks,how bands like TOOL,and writers like Garth Ennis paid tribute to him. He transcended comedy to those people. Thats how I feel about Patrice.

Bob Newhart doing better than I thought he would. Dude is an often-overlooked genius.
Great to see he’s still appreciated. I loved watching his shows on nick at night growing up with the family

Bob Newhart doing better than I thought he would. Dude is an often-overlooked genius.
At first glance I thought he was levels above everyone else on this list. A second glance a few others were closer, but not within touching distance.
Newhart -So smart and sharp for a long time. Both his namesake shows were hilarious.
Gilda Radner - She's getting no love here, but when SNL was peak funny she was a highlight. Rosanna Rosanna Danna, come on now. She was on with Murphy, Belushi, Chase, et al and more than held her own.
Ricky Gervais didn't make me giggle at first, but he snuck up on me and I now appreciate the wit.
Carson was king of late night for a reason.
And my last spot went to Martin Short for strength of schedule - all his characters are similar, but different enough to separate him from say, Don Rickles.......now that I type it, I'm doubting it's validity. His celebrity roasts and roll as Crap Game in one of favorite movies (non-comedy) and I've changed my vote. Sorry Martin.

Back