Movies Out of these actors (Tournament) - Who's the 6 best? (First Semi-Finals)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, just letting you know that you have SIX votes in this poll, not 5. So feel free to come back to the poll and add a vote if you want to. I wasn't aware of this myself at first. People not realizing this seems to be skewing the poll results a bit.

Yeah sorry about that. I should have made it more clear or something. But I appreciate that you let those guys know.

I stared at this poll for 10 minutes and couldn't come up with 6 that I am happy with because I am always leaving someone out that I don't want to.

Bale
Ford
Hopkins
Ledger
Oldman
Washington

Hanks and De Niro are unlucky af.

If you voted for Matthew McConaughey or Depp with those names available, excuse yourself and GTFO.

If you voted for Matthew McConaughey or Depp with those names available, excuse yourself and GTFO.
There's a lot of poor taste in these polls. The fact that Hanks and DeNiro aren't at 100% should be more than enough proof that the idiots on this forum don't know shit about anything.

R Duvall is top 3…also where’s John Malkovich?

I couldn't think of who to give the last vote to.
Cool. Just intended to be a heads up to those who indicated that perhaps they weren't aware that there were 6 votes this time instead of 5 as in the previous polls. ;)

Daniel Day-Lewis of course. So good nobody on a list can compete.

Back