Out of these 5, who would you take as your NHL power forward?

Who's your pick?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who would you take to help you battle it out during the season and in the playoffs?

Wendel Clark

63-530.jpg

Brendan Shanahan
bb021115nl047.jpg

Rick Tocchet
b0dd613a3ea1ceb225d2266faf13812f.jpg

Cam Neely
thumb.aspx

Gary Roberts
i2esygsqixn11.jpg

Newly. Bruins fan but I legit think he was the most skilled.

As good as Neely was, I think I would go with Shanahan.

Neely easily from the list.

Others I’d consider: Jerome Iginla, Claude Lemieux, prime and healthy Eric Lindros.

Iginla is not from that era, that's why I didn't include him. Claude Lemieux is not much of a fighter and Eric Lindros is a power forward or a center? I guess you can call center as power forward as well, am I right?

Iginla is not from that era, that's why I didn't include him. Claude Lemieux is not much of a fighter and Eric Lindros is a power forward or a center? I guess you can call center as power forward as well, am I right?
Ya certainly still considered a power forward. Like Getzlaf, plays centre but everyone would consider him a PW.

Depending on the makeup of the rest of the team....Neely for some extra scoring, Clark for some extra fuck around and find out.

Neely was the best pure scorer, though Clark was probably the best fighter. Arguably. Tocchet did get the slight edge on him in the 1986-87 season. Clark beat the shit out of Neely in 1989-90.

Back