Out of the GOATs, who has the single greatest victory?

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
I personally think Jon Jones beating DC is the single greatest vitctory out of all the GOAT candidates.

This is an impulse pick, and I haven't truly broken everything down, and researched, but when I just think of a single GOAT victory out of all the GOATs, I think DC is the single most difficult and stylistically tough opponent any of the GOATs have ever faced.

Conor KO'ing Aldo in 13 seconds and I don't see how anyone can dispute that

The Spider front kicking Vitor in the face was pretty epic.

GSP's absolute dismantling of Hughes was damn impressive. Kind of ironic, now that I think about it.

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F08%2F02%2Fronda%2Bko%2Bgif.gif

Fedor over Nogueira. I consider Nogueira a top 5 ATG himself.

Conor KO'ing Aldo in 13 seconds and I don't see how anyone can dispute that

Because TS is talking GOATs with a resume of real fights. Not fluke knockouts of people that are ready to retire.

Jones vs DC is good pick!

I would pick 2 fights - Anderson vs Forrest and Anderson vs Chael 1

Because TS is talking GOATs with a resume of real fights. Not fluke knockouts of people that are ready to retire.

Conor has finished 14 of his last 15 fights before the end of the 2nd round because of fluke KOs man, they all wanted to quit the game! When he beat 29 yr old Aldo who was #1 p4p in the world it was because he was over the hill and ready to hang em up due to old age and the KO was so flukey brah!

Anderson has the most spectacular with the Vitor KO but DC is at worst a top five Heavyweight, won the SF Grand Prix and hell he could maybe even be Heavyweight Champion so Jones over DC.

Wanderlei beating Rampage 2 times.

hi-res-98cda4ce6fd1f210b7056fdbeee7f493_crop_north.jpg

mma will never be the same after this shocking upset.

edit: oops misread the title. oh well

These are my top 3 - in no order:

- Fedor's win over Nogueria 1 & 2, near flawless performances over the clear 'best' HW at the time (the 36 second Sylvia victory was also such a flawless victory on US turf under immense pressure to 'perform' but just I think Nog was a perfect fight against another #2 all time HW)
- Jones's win over Cormier. Cormier will go down as one of the best fighters in this generation. Jones is just better
- GSP's 2nd win over Hughes. Domination and finishing over the #2 all time WW)

I don't think the other GOAT contemporaries have wins with the weight of those

Back