Out of Nunes and Cyborg who do you think has a better chance of beating Ronda? and why?

sugarhigh91

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I saw a thread not too long ago that asked if Rondas fight with Nunes was an indicator of how a fight between Ronda and Cyborg would go because Nunes and Cyborg are seen as similar fighters. While they are similar they are different too. In your opinion out of the two who has a better chance of beating Ronda? and why? cause i've been back and forth with this.

Nunes is prob gonna leave with one less arm after 208

Cyborg just on pure fear alone. I sided with ronda here and there. The whole, im the champ thing, earn your place in the weight division. But that ship has sailed. Instead she takes the easier fight in nunes.

and Borg vs Ronda would look like this.

hqdefault.jpg

I saw a thread not too long ago that asked if Rondas fight with Nunes was an indicator of how a fight between Ronda and Cyborg would go because Nunes and Cyborg are seen as similar fighters. While they are similar they are different too. In your opinion out of the two who has a better chance of beating Ronda? and why? cause i've been back and forth with this.
Cyborg by far IMO.
She is more brutal and would be bigger than Nunes...

Nunes. Because Cyborg isn't going to make 135, and Rousey's not going up to 145.

LOL....

I think Nunes has a really good shot of winning, but RR is actually going to fight her....

She will never ever fight Cyborg.....What does that tell you?

i think they both beat her pretty soundly...but i think cyborg would have the easier time

The one who isn't just a glorified can crusher whose rep is built on opponents with records like 5-1, 6-1, 6-2, 6-4, 8-6, and 8-7.

Nunes, since the Cryborg fight will never happen.

Hasn't Ronda already answered that question for you? I'll put my money on the one she refuses to fight.

I think Nunes, since she actually can make 135 and has a clear path to victory.
Cyborg still stuck on phase 1 of getting a fight with Rhonda.

Nunes got pretty good chance to beat Rhonda, Cyborg much better though.

Cyborg is a roided out freak that has the man of a body, walks AND fights at over 170 pounds, so naturally she SHOULD be wrecking everyone who fights @ 135 pounds. Nothing impressive about it tbh. Imagine if 135ers were forced to put on weight to fight McGregor... because that's what happens everytime Cyborg fights, she has well over 15 pounds AT LEAST on her opponents.

Cyborg would hurt her badly. She's way more patient now, no longer just wings hooks, plus she'd be a lot bigger. If this fight ever happens and Ronda is the favorite I would put a grand on Cyborg for sure.

Cyborg.

Nunes is a bit inconsistent imo. She certainly could be very dangerous to Rousey, but at the same time I also wouldn't be particularly surprised if Ronda beats her (easily) - unfortunaly.

Cyborg by being a bigger and better fighter.

I'd pick Nunes, solely on the basis that out of the two, she's the only one that's going to fight her

Back