Out of all the men this season, are there any guys who can be Flyweights?

Who's Next

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just curious what you guys think. The division needs more fighters like the land of Westeros needs men at the wall. They need talent and depth, should we expect anyone that can be added to the flyweight division?

the top flyweight prospects were both knocked out in the entry round

Danny Martinez and Rafael De Freitas

who lost to David Grant and Cody Bollinger respectively

To be honest that's the one division I can't watch. I think a Flyweight division is pushing it in the UFC. I don't want it to be like boxing where there's 100 divisions. I know Mighty Mouse is a total badass though.

To be honest that's the one division I can't watch. I think a Flyweight division is pushing it in the UFC. I don't want it to be like boxing where there's 100 divisions. I know Mighty Mouse is a total badass though.

Right now the current formula works. Some of these guys are way to small from BW. Watch these Asian and Spanish countries contribute guys. I think UFC will have 115ers in the next five years.

Right now the current formula works. Some of these guys are way to small from BW. Watch these Asian and Spanish countries contribute guys. I think UFC will have 115ers in the next five years.

I think 115 will only happen for asian or central/south american markets. i dont think US ir Euros can really contribute.

The division needs more fighters like the land of Westeros needs men at the wall.
giphy.gif

Back