Out Of 3 Spectacular Knockouts, Pat Barry Earns KOTN, $60,000

doherty

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
140787383_crop_exact.jpg

$40,000 Performance Bonuses

Fight of the Night:
Tim Elliott and Jared Papazian ($40,000/each)

Submission of the Night:
T.J. Waldburger ($40,000)

Knockout of the Night:
Pat Barry ($40,000)

iUnaFZgpy1jpv.gif

ib1n3JKeOFpVE2.gif

yugiu-o.gif

Nasty KO by Barry but my worthless vote goes to Khabilov.

I too thought Khabilov deserved the nod. No complaining though, HD's was Sweet.

I though Pat would have learnt after the Kongo fight not to rush in so urgently after stunning an opponent.

I though Pat would have learnt after the Kongo fight not to rush in so urgently after stunning an opponent.

I agree with everything in this post.

Pat Barrys KO was like rockemsockem robots the way his head flew up

Cool! I'm happy for Barry, I feared that he would get cut if he didn't win that fight.

Extremely happy for Barry. He is good people.
That knockout was savage

I think they gave it to HD because fans love him, I'm glad he got it.

But that HAD to go to Khabilov. Any slam KO should automatically win KO of the night.

Khabilov probably deserved it but I'm glad Pat got it because he's such a nice guy.

Good for him, but everone probably got some money for finishing their fight, as pointed out earlier in thread...

Barry is a great guy, but holy fuck, he almost ripped del Rosario's head off.

That's funny because he even said that in his post fight interview. He said he wasn't quite sure what to do and the last time he rushed in, he woke up thinking hebhad won the fight.

HD is awesome.

That's funny because he even said that in his post fight interview. He said he wasn't quite sure what to do and the last time he rushed in, he woke up thinking hebhad won the fight.

HD is awesome.

"By the way Cheick, I'm still winning 2-1!"
That was great, made me laugh. It's so surprising that such a nice guy can come close to ripping a guys head off. Pat has great balls-to-the-wall killer instinct, and I'm glad his ground game is improving.

Barry is one of my favorites, seems like a genuinely good guy. Couldn't be more happy for him

That's why his nickname is HD - Hype or Die.

Why not? It was really the most brutal one and the best placed one for sure!

Back