Out grappled,out struck,out classed

DC did get bad corner advice for the 4th round. He was doing much better with close boxing but going for another failed take-down allowed Jones to take him down and grapple him. Interesting. No excuses. Jones won this.

The fight was closer than what people are acting like it was. Jones won 1, 4, and 5 in my opinion with the 4th being the most dominant round of the fight for either fighter. 1st was not too close but wasn't a dominant round by any stretch. The 2nd and 3rd were close rounds but I thought DC edged them. The 5th round was a round Jones edged with not much happening but a lot of cage hugging mostly

Continue hating Jones you fucking morons, watch him establish himself as GOAT slowly but surely.

Good point. Gus beat Bones like a rented mule in their first fight. In the next one, he will do it beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Let's refresh some memories already :

jon-jones-vs-alexander-gustafsson.jpg

gustafsson_jones_9xp2yqhr_hq35o9t9.jpg

Cormier did pretty well. All the rounds were pretty close except the 4th one, although he definitely didn't win more than 2 rounds.

Went the way I expected it to go. Semi-surprised about the takedowns.

Well, jones nut huggers staying delusional. Dc landed vicious uppercuts and hooks vs jones's cheap leg kicks, but somehow they count the same.

LOL. you've consistently been one of the most butt-hurt Jones haters. You don't honestly think DC won 3 rounds, do you?

jones is undeniably gifted, but such a fucking pussy

his fights are worse than watching GSP, he just wants to coast to the W every single time, and poke as many eyes as possible

doesnt help that everyone they put in front of him have no cardio and zero heart

You're kidding, right? Coming into this fight, the guy has a 75% finishing rate, including wins with finishes against some of the HARDEST opponents to finish (some of which had NEVER been previously finished), NEVER MIND that he's fighting competition at their peak level (including cardio and heart) EVERY fight, which makes finishing even harder...

And you say he wants to coast to a W every time?

Like when he coasted to wins over Sonnen, Belfort, Machida, Rampage and Shogun, right? Wait... he finished all those guys.

You're delusional...

It was an ok win. DC looked gassed after the third. None of Jone's usually spectacular striking hurt DC at all. JBJ certainly did out wrestle DC by miles. And still no class however after the fight. Still butthurt. Dude you won and out wrestled the guy who said he would take you down at will....revel in yet another victory using your opponents best skill sets against them and leave the whining at home.

It was an ok win. DC looked gassed after the third. None of Jone's usually spectacular striking hurt DC at all. JBJ certainly did out wrestle DC by miles. And still no class however after the fight. Still butthurt. Dude you won and out wrestled the guy who said he would take you down at will....revel in yet another victory using your opponents best skill sets against them and leave the whining at home.

Cormier was the one throwing strikes after the bell.

That was a great fight. I definitely don't think it was the blowout some people are making it out to be. DC looked to have won 2 rounds and besides the 4th the other rounds were close. Jones fought a great fight, but we gotta give DC some credit here. It was the most competitive match Jones has had since Gus.

I'm excited for the Gus rematch. I think Jones takes it.

Good point. Gus beat Bones like a rented mule in their first fight. In the next one, he will do it beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Bones underestimated Gus the 1st fight, probably didn't train as hard

Next fight won't be the same as the 1st :icon_lol:

Back