Our society needs a 4th class

ZroC

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It needs a ground floor where people who have fallen through the system can be caught without totally falling out onto the streets. Outcasts, junkies, the homeless, prostitutes and all other segments of society who feel ostracized enough should be classed as their own social class, a kind of 4th class. At least then they can live within their own society rather than being classed as outcasts or vermin to be cast out.

You mean like the "untouchables" in India?

I'm not feeling you.

they can live within their own society rather than being classed as outcasts or vermin to be cast out.

To me this statement is contradictory, you want them to live in their own society, yet not be classified as outcasts or vermin.

arent there at least 4 "classes" already, these people you mention are typically of the lower class or are in the process of tumbling down that way

Im kind of fine with how things are now in what youre suggesting...keep them in the cities and leave decent folk everything outside of that

To me this statement is contradictory, you want them to live in their own society, yet not be classified as outcasts or vermin.

Comedy.

Let's give them a catch all label, so they can be ostracized and ridiculed further.

Comedy.

Let's give them a catch all label, so they can be ostracized and ridiculed further.

They are sometimes referred to as 'undesirables'

Other times they are referred to as 'Australians'

I agree. Caste systems are a wonderful idea

But btw prostitutes are not 'unwanted' many people love them and many love their work. Now the homeless, and those who feed off the system and perhaps the ugly and other disabled people are largely unwanted and need help/be dealt with.

Overpopulation community due to bad governing and inability to accurately count and lead the people to victory. :icon_chee

Defend your position TS. How does your idea benefit anyone?

And for smart people who dont fit in they should be sent to Iceland or some remote more isolated area where they can work among those like them.

Defend your position TS. How does your idea benefit anyone?

Everyone not in this new class won't have to look, or even interact, with the undesirables. Unless they go slumming.

We should identify them with yellow stars too.

The problem is that the people you are describing are usually (though not always) in their current situation by their own volition. Why should the able-bodied, successful tax payers provide EVEN MORE welfare type living arrangements???

They are sometimes referred to as 'undesirables'

Other times they are referred to as 'Australians'

Something has to be done about these 'undesirables'....better climate & beaches than anywhere in SoCal.....that can't be allowed.:)

Back