Oubaali vs Donaire May 29th PBC Showtime

It was a great performance from Donaire and I'm glad he's still doing well. I see a Rigo and/or Inoue rematch in his future.

That was a beast of a card.

Donaire was good, but if Oubaali had a chin he was really boxing the piss out of Nonito. He is a really fine fighter tbh.

Matias vs Jukembayev was the absolute tits. I see myself watching that one again a few times over the years.

If Russel would cut that mop of a head he'd be watchable.

That was a beast of a card.

Donaire was good, but if Oubaali had a chin he was really boxing the piss out of Nonito. He is a really fine fighter tbh.

Matias vs Jukembayev was the absolute tits. I see myself watching that one again a few times over the years.

If Russel would cut that mop of a head he'd be watchable.

Amen to that.

Matias vs Jukembayev is one of these fights people in here will drop casually when asked for hidden gems a few years from now.

Yeah that was a great co main, looking forward to both Matias and Jukembayev fighting each other or anybody half decent again. What a fight and great job by Matias to get the stoppage in a tough one.

And damn Donaire's still got it! Easily one of the best left hooks in the history of the sport. Arguably the best? Arguable for sure imo. Straight dynamite w/ that hook of his, but not just the hook, he can do it all w/ that left, man. That last uppercut was perfectly timed and executed so well that it executed Oubaali.

Yeah that was a great co main, looking forward to both Matias and Jukembayev fighting each other or anybody half decent again. What a fight and great job by Matias to get the stoppage in a tough one.

And damn Donaire's still got it! Easily one of the best left hooks in the history of the sport. Arguably the best? Arguable for sure imo. Straight dynamite w/ that hook of his, but not just the hook, he can do it all w/ that left, man. That last uppercut was perfectly timed and executed so well that it executed Oubaali.
Agree

The jury is still out on Matias, he looks like a machine against lower tier guys and gets hurt, I still think he loses to Prograis and Taylor, a fight between him and Tank would be a lot of fun

Donaire’s left hook is right up there with Roy Jones’, Trinidad’s and De La Hoya’s

Donaire will always be one of my favorite fighters....it's impossible for me to root against him.

I woke the kids up during the 3rd and 4th round. The wife was hot about it, but who cares....NONITO IS A WORLD CHAMPION AGAIN!

A good little analysis video on Donaire vs Oubaali. Worth a watch.

Back