Oubaali vs Donaire May 29th PBC Showtime

Left hook works brilliant vs. a southpaw but you normally need the lead right delivered with venom to close the range to get inside their stance.

Or, in this case, you need the southpaw to fight like a fucking moron & offer himself up on a plate to one of the legit biggest one-shot punchers I've seen below featherweight in my life.

Oubaali fought like a dumb motherfucker & only that "Wait was that the bell?" 2nd knockdown gives me a tiny twinge of regret for saying that... but even then, he'd been twatted 30 seconds previously & thought he could still go to war.

Harsh but true nonetheless.

Well the Cas-Rigo winner should fight Naoya, Donaire can go crush Gaballo and then the winners fight each other.
problem is Arum here. Gaballo, Rigo, Casimero and Nonito are all with PBC and I have a hard time seeing Arum let Inoue fight any of them on terms even vaguely fair to PBC. those four can all fight each other, but unless the bobfather is feeling generous, I have the feeling that we're going to be seeing Inoue cordoned off from the rest of the BW division. That said, I think a Gaballo/Donaire fight is good.

problem is Arum here. Gaballo, Rigo, Casimero and Nonito are all with PBC and I have a hard time seeing Arum let Inoue fight any of them on terms even vaguely fair to PBC. those four can all fight each other, but unless the bobfather is feeling generous, I have the feeling that we're going to be seeing Inoue cordoned off from the rest of the BW division. That said, I think a Gaballo/Donaire fight is good.

Well he's gonna have to compromise or Naoya won't get any more belts at BW or SBW.

Well he's gonna have to compromise or Naoya won't get any more belts at BW or SBW.
5bii5h.jpg

So many good fights tonight....makes me think why do folks go around saying boxing is all circus fights and exhibitionsnow?
3 straight bangers I loved it. I kind of wish I invited my non boxing friends to this fight instead of Taylor vs Ramirez (which was still really good). I'm suprised this wasn't a pay per view fight.

It feels like we have been getting meaningful fights almost every week. A lot of young talent climbing the ranks as well.

Just caught up on matias vs jukembayev. Top fight. Matias as much as he arm punches on the way in is absolutely relentless and clearly has power when he sits down on his shots. He really was putting a beating on Jukem, who was just relying on his jab and straight left, despite Matias having it covered most of the time. Two tough men.

Back