Ouano Glove Contest!

Ouano99

White Belt
Reaction score
BJJ Gi's & MMA Equipment is holding a design contest for a new pair of mma gloves. print and color/draw your idea of the next ouano mma glove.

contestants, email your entries to [email protected] and please post your design!

the chosen designer will receive a complete mma package including MMA Shorts, Rashguard, and the pair of gloves he/she has designed!

be as creative as you feel!!!

Good Luck!

Glove-Template.jpg

So the winners design will be used in exchange for a few hundred bucks in gear while you potentially make thousands? haha sounds like a great idea!

Sounds like a great opportunity to me. Many guys who train would LOVE to get a sweet package of gear in exchange for some artwork.

Ouano is one of the original MMA gear companies. I am excited to see potential designs.

ouano1.jpg

This is what I have so far, nice and simple. I'll e-mail a few different ones in later.

glovesqj.jpg

heres one i made. i might try out some other ideas later on

Threadless and many other site are doing the same.
A pay in cash would have been better but not a bad idea.
I prefer to see people doing contest here than shamefull promotion spam.

That said, when you go to montreal there is no place like Zero 1 Ren

Here are two of my design submissions for the Ouano Glove contest.

The first one is fairly straight forward and simple.

The second one is a graphic that I came up with that incorporates the first, third, and fifth letters in the Ouano name.

Ps. I have also emailed them to you. Thanks.

:icon_chee

My next entry, I'll make one or two more and enter those too. Just a little advice for people who only have paint: download gimp, it's free and works pretty decent, I just did it like an hour ago and drew this up pretty quickly. This is what I had in mind for my first entry but paint just couldn't get it to look good at all.
ouano2.jpg

I don't like over-the-top, but this Rising Sun design is really nice.

This one is for "Shoob". :icon_lol:

:icon_chee

Back