OUANO discount code?

irc

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does anyone have a discount code for Ouano? Thanks.

Last edited:
You know, a question mark in the title would save some of us from wasting time checking this thread out...

I second Mumrik, I'm ordering a new Gi from them and got excited.

Just btw, has anyone had any issues regarding checkout? I'm entering my credit card details but I keep getting an error standing that the details I'm providing dont match up with the CC companys'. I'm ordering from Australia if that makes any difference, I suspect it's got something to do with how I'm entering my address, but I've tried different combinations and nothing seems to be working. Fingers crossed I can get a solution :)

I second Mumrik, I'm ordering a new Gi from them and got excited.

Just btw, has anyone had any issues regarding checkout? I'm entering my credit card details but I keep getting an error standing that the details I'm providing dont match up with the CC companys'. I'm ordering from Australia if that makes any difference, I suspect it's got something to do with how I'm entering my address, but I've tried different combinations and nothing seems to be working. Fingers crossed I can get a solution :)

I havent actually tried to buy anything, but their website seems really jacked up just navigating around it. It also says on the front page that the Premium gi's are on sale - but they actually aren't, which bugs me.

I havent actually tried to buy anything, but their website seems really jacked up just navigating around it. It also says on the front page that the Premium gi's are on sale - but they actually aren't, which bugs me.

They are on sale. I got the white one in the beginning of the summer. You have to click on the Kimono link on the top of the page. I would highly suggest you get one if you want one. Love mine. Very light weight and looks amazing in person.

They are on sale. I got the white one in the beginning of the summer. You have to click on the Kimono link on the top of the page. I would highly suggest you get one if you want one. Love mine. Very light weight and looks amazing in person.

Ok, sweet. When I click the link, it shows the prices as $140, $150, and $160 for the white, blue, and black gi, respectively. I guess that is the sale price, then?

I need that black gi.

Last edited:
Back