Social OU professor: "Ok, boomer" is like the N-word. (Forced to apologize)

Also, ironically, sounds like something a boomer would say.

It's all about context. Boomer means people born between 1946 - 1964 isn't offensive but when used as "ok boomer" it kind of is. Kind of like giving people the hand "whateverrrrr loserrrr". The N word is a derogatory term for black folks while ok boomer is a derogatory term for old folks. I don't even know what the N word means anymore, just that it holds such a long history of so much negative connotation that it's became taboo. What does it mean other than a racial slur for blacks? Is it worst than any other racial slurs?

OK Boomer actually means old people who put us in this mess so I don't have to listen to what you have to say because you're clueless.

Let’s see you are complaining that the parents spent the spent the money they made.

So their kids have to actually work to have money.

Most of that generation are conservative which was is behind the “ok boomer” stuff.

That's why I said "most" Boomers. I've benefitted from Boomer bosses and mentors immensely, and will do my absolute best to pass the torch when opportunity presents itself.

For clarification, I meant the inheritance that the Boomer's parents left for their Grandchildren, Gen-X'ers and the Millennials.

I know most of my generation isn't shit, either. Same with Gen Z: They got pushed through school due to "No Child Left Behind" and are illiterate to the point to where writing a simple report of events that occured a few hours earlier takes them an entire day, and even then, there are numerous spelling and grammar errors. Takes me 15 minutes and I do it right.

I've worked for and earned everything I have, and will continue to do so until I can't do it any more.

Any inheritance I could possibly have was stolen by my Father, and spent on himself, because I refuse to kiss his ass.

That pos put me through Hell growing up, and I will not make excuses for him, nor will I put myself in a position to where I have to resist the urge to kill the motherfucker.

I hate that man that much. Haven't spoken in over 12 years.

He can have his unearned money that he and his sister (my Aunt) STOLE from my Grandfather's Will when he was too old to stop them.

I know who I am, beyond a shadow of a doubt, and I know who he is. That knowledge is *priceless*.

How is “Ok Boomer” even a thing?

I remember a couple years ago some kid came up to me and yelled “what are those”?? I said these? Bespoke John Lobb suede Chelseas.....dude just walked away
that's when he was supposed to ask, "do they make them for men?"

what an amateur

It's hilarious that so many people aren't smart enough to figure out what a baby boomer is

I hate Kids born between 1997-2020....These kids are the worst.

These kids literally can say the the F-Word and get deeply offended over shit.

Boomers are alright tho.

ok-boomer-meme-is-this-a-pigeon.jpg

Back