Otto Wallin vs Lucas Browne Showtime Boxing

Wallin should win, Browne has looked really old in his past few fights.

Australia vs. Sweden I wonder where the fight will take place

Lucas being shot or not, Wallin is simply a better fighter.
Otto by stoppage

Yea. 20-25
It's hard to say because we haven't seen him at world level much but I'd agree with that. He's fairly young too i believe so he's got untapped potential maybe too

Wow. What a horrible match-up. Browne has always been awful & now he's completely shot as well as awful.
Couldn't Showtime dig up anyone better than him for Wallin? Yuck.

Wow. What a horrible match-up. Browne has always been awful & now he's completely shot as well as awful.
Couldn't Showtime dig up anyone better than him for Wallin? Yuck.
Since coming back from his suspension browne has been woeful. His punch resistance is gone. The Allen fight ko didnt look that hard, unlike the whyte one

Browne pulled out of a fight with my friend Demsey McKean after he had signed the contract. Only to announce this. Lucas "Big Pussy" Browne.

Bet the farm on Browne, people !!11

Wallin almost won me some money ,that is IF the fight had stopped against Fury after a big blow landed to his eye . Lol

Wallin is one of the better southpaws and I see very comparable footwork to a Usyk which makes him a nuisance to most ,decent power very fast at least around 230 pounds and people forget this guy is over 6”5 but he looked small next to Fury.

I think he could be a top guy , personally I have him around top 10 after that Fury fight let’s not forget he went into Fury with only 20 fights having Gamache as a trainer fits him perfectly to ,should be a great added addition at Heavyweight vs the other more popular talked about ones .

Remember the Joshua destruction of Martin ? You can thank Wallin for that he was used by team AJ and brought in specifically to ensure that AJ win .

Back