OTM Limited Edition Hawaii Gi?

If you are really willing to shell out all that cash just get a Shoyoroll, its the unanimous best gi brand. If you wanna spend around $100, get a Padilla and Sons Gi.

OTM is an decent Gi, but for the cost of that I would go with a Koral. They are super reliable and definitely worth every penny. SYR is hit or miss, I love their jackets but the pants are all over the place; some shrink really bad, some have been prone to ripping and I know the ones I have had are easy to pull down even when tied really tight.

But I would highly recommend getting a Gi that is pre-shrunk, then you wont have to stretch it out after every wash before you hand it to dry.

If you are really willing to shell out all that cash just get a Shoyoroll, its the unanimous best gi brand. If you wanna spend around $100, get a Padilla and Sons Gi.

Shoyoroll is good
but i wouldn't say they are the unanimous best gi
i mean their gi pants is either hit or miss

i checked out the OTM hawaii Gi at the the otm store in honolulu last week. They didn't have an A2, but if they did I would have picked it up. I was very impressed with the details, lightness, and cut.

Personally I have owned 2 shoyorolls. I liked them more for the design and lightness of it. But it wasn't the gi I would personally compete it.

I sold my white and yellow one from the last batch, which was pretty bad (it smelled horrible out of box, top top was hughe and the pants shrunk like crazy) I sold it for $285. So I would have no problem spending $170 on the OTM hawaii gi.

Right now im debating on buying the next batch, hawaii gi, or the new ouano.

The new ouano gis are pretty sick too. John Ouano was up in seattle, came and trained for a week about 2 months ago and was rocking the black and green one. At that time all the a2s were already sold out, but it looks like they back in stock now.

I remember seeing this gi awhile back but they were never in stock online or at the Hawaii store. I just may have to pick one up now.

Back