OTM GOLD WEAVE A4's If you wear A3

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by nickhh, Oct 18, 2010.

1. nickhh

nickhh Green Belt

Ordered some gi's for my students who didn't want to shell out the bucks for Vulkan (and for a beginner I don't blame them. OTM didn't have SLC 420's in A4 so I picked up these in A4

OTM Gold Weave Blank Gi | On the Mat | MMA Fight Shop

Only problem is they fit like a baggy A3's and they are going to shrink. So I have two options return them to OTM or sell them. If any one is an A3 or knows some one who is this is a nice gi and I will give you a decent price break. If I don't hear back from anyone back they go back this Friday.

Shoot me an email if interested

[email protected]

2. cee1

cee1 White Belt

Ohh man, I just wanted to voice my opinion on this specific gi! Im so dissapointed! I literally just received this gi in the mail yesterday and today I rolled in it. I love the softness of the material BUT DONT LET IT FOOL YOU. First time washing it (Cold Water and Hung Dry) it shrunk into like an A2!! I'm sooo dissapointed. I guess thats the trade for having nice, soft and comfortable gi. IT SHRINKS!!! Anybody else encounter the sameissue with this gi??

3. Tapout_Kid187

Tapout_Kid187 White Belt

I'd jump on that if you had an A5. Have this gi and its one of my favs.