Other times you popped

Some obscure ones that spring to mind. On a raw from 2005 I think the world title was vacated and a battle royal was supposed to decide the winner. Vince comes out and says it will only decide no1 contender since "anybody can win a battle royal even steven richards".

I just scrolled up like three posts and saw this now.... hilarious. All Hail Stevie.

Seeing Taker and Hogan confront each other in the ring right before Judgement Day when Hogan asked Taker "What ya gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you" and Taker replied "I'm gonna beat you down like the bitch that you are" and then seeing Taker beat Hogan for the WWE Undisputed Championship at Judgement Day 2002.

I just scrolled up like three posts and saw this now.... hilarious. All Hail Stevie.
I hated that guy so much lol. Seems decent enough from shoots. Wouldn't be surprised if vince adlibbed it just to shit on him. Doesn't have many good things to say about management.

bret4.jpg

This was like Marvel vs DC to me.
And a drunk Wolverine just came in and fucked everyone up.

I don't understand the superhero craze. It's all cheesy shit to me. But I was a teen when this Invasion shit went down and I still remember getting chills when Austin came out of his coma that night and beat everyone's ass.

When Kane first tricked Undertaker into thinking he was with him. I think he attacked him later or the next week but I big time popped for the first ever Brothers of Destruction moment

15 yo kidfett was there with fett sr. I popped so hard. The entire allstate arena shook.

The night Batista gave up his belt and Kurt Angle showed up from Raw and won the battle royal for the title.

I hated that guy so much lol. Seems decent enough from shoots. Wouldn't be surprised if vince adlibbed it just to shit on him. Doesn't have many good things to say about management.

Does anybody else have a legit claim to being the center of possibly both the most hilarious group of all time (BWO, the Fabulous Ones) AND the most irritating group of all time (RTC)

15 yo kidfett was there with fett sr. I popped so hard. The entire allstate arena shook.

Greatest debut ever. Top 5 entrance music too.

"Raise your filthy fat little hands in the air and chant Go Jericho Go! Go Jericho Go!"

When Austin re-joined Team WWE. I marked out, and that pop from the audience might be the loudest ever.

The Hardy Boyz return at Wrestlemania was incredible

HHH's return after he tore his quad was pretty cool.

Most recent one is Orton nailing Nia Jax with an RKO at the Rumble

A big one I can remember isn't even a wrestling one, it was when Josh Thomson dropped and TKO'd Nate Diaz a fair few years back, literally jumped out of my seat at 3am or whatever time it was like an absolute eejit.

Does anybody else have a legit claim to being the center of possibly both the most hilarious group of all time (BWO, the Fabulous Ones) AND the most irritating group of all time (RTC)
dx and the new day went from funny to aggravating with a lot of fans.

Back