Other times you popped

Two Man Power Trip vs Jericho and Benoit on Raw.

Both matches against bulldog were great, he pulled out one of desiels best matches, mind games vs mankind is a classic... I’d say the Vader match was the only weak match.

Agreed. The bulldog matches were fantastic and the Diesel match was very good. Vader was a weakspot with the DQ and countout losses that Cornette refused and the eventual Shawn win. Apparently he was supposed to lose outright but played politics. His match with Mankind at Mind Games was fantastic too. Both matches with Sid were entertaining, but no Sid match is going to tear the house down.

Recently, I popped big time for Shane's surprise return a couple years ago.

KO beating Cena at Elimination Chamber 2015
KO winning the Universal Title

The moment on Raw when RVD and Dreamer came out of the crowd and all the ECW guys turned on the WWF guys and then Heyman came in and declared that the Invasion was being taken to the extreme. They brutally ruined it by the end of the show with Steph. Ugh.

Nash dropping Giant on his head.
Nash beating Goldberg.

Pretty much everything Austin did from like 1996 through 2001.

Ultimate Warrior aiding Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania 8.

I am adding when lightning 1-2-3 kid beat razor ramon on RAW. @mooncub was hootin and a hollerin like a madwolf.

This was mine, and it's timestamped but the entire segment is worth a watch if you somehow missed it.

My jaw dropped when the lights came on for the big reveal and then my heart nearly exploded out my chest, I was not ready for that surprise at all and it blew my mind.

plus poop nearly exploded out my butt

Oh, shit. Speaking of Warrior, this was probably the biggest pop ever:

My cousin and I were watching that at my house. We were 8. I remember we were sitting on the floor. I was bummed that Beefcake was out because I really liked him and wanted him to win the IC title. Then Warrior's music hit and we lost our shit, jumped to our feet and went crazy for the whole short match.

This was like Marvel vs DC to me.
And a drunk Wolverine just came in and fucked everyone up.

“He’s walking, he’s talking”.

“Stone cold Steve Austin is striking anything that by god moves”.

That was awesome. JR reached the point of orgasm.

i remember i was kid when kane finally took his mask off and choke slammed eazy e off the stage. me and my bro popped

When Shawn Michele denigrated Canada in Canada on his return after back bag

Some obscure ones that spring to mind. On a raw from 2005 I think the world title was vacated and a battle royal was supposed to decide the winner. Vince comes out and says it will only decide no1 contender since "anybody can win a battle royal even steven richards".

Mark Henry squashing boogeyman and pirate paul burchill , two gimmicks that i couldn't stand.

Team Lesnar being formed for survivor series 2003. Like your op I thought that this team would dominate for a while.

Benoit tapping Hunter
Seth cashing in

Benoit tapping Hunter
Seth cashing in
The Seth cash in was great.

Adam Cole (BAY BAY!) winning the North American Title. Actually popped multiple times during that match.

The moment on Raw when RVD and Dreamer came out of the crowd and all the ECW guys turned on the WWF guys and then Heyman came in and declared that the Invasion was being taken to the extreme. They brutally ruined it by the end of the show with Steph. Ugh.

I was even ok with Steph at first, because I looooooooooooooooooooove Steph. But man... talk about dropping the ball.
I nearly shat my pants when they showed up. Its a shame they didn't give the ball to Heyman and let him run with it... that shit was poised for greatness.

And my pop moments....
Every Stevie Richards Steviekick ever.
When Taz hits one of those "that guy is fucking dead" Tazplexes.
All Tajiri.
Anytime Shane O Mac does something rediculous that a guy with millions of dollars has no Goddamn business doing.

Back