Other than the bloodfest....

tigerbalm

Blue Belt
Reaction score
how the hell did Miller/Lauzon get fight of the night? Joe was just covering up most of the time.

JDS/CAIN deserved FOTN in my opinion. Or even GArcia fight....

I disagree. Lauzon showed incredible heart and was still going for subs at the final bell. Amazing display of heart. Cain/JDS wasn't nearly as exciting in my opinion, JDS hardly threw a punch in the entire fight.

If one sided beatings shouldn't get fight of the night how could you possibly justify JDS vs Cain...
Joe arguably won the 3rd round and ended the fight with a tight choke. JDS won...well...nothing. At all. The entire fight.
Lauzon Miller was the only decent fight out of the entire main card before the title fight and without it this card was on it's way to UFC 149 territory

I hope you are joking. Lauzon/miller fight was amazing! Lauzon kept coming even after getting beat up. Just watch the last seconds of the fight. No way in hell jds/velasquez fight was fotn. JDS mounted zero offense and the fight was just plain boring after the first two rounds due to the lack of cardio, on both sides, and JDS offering zero offense.

They should have made an "Attempted Sub of the Night" award for Lauzon's flying ankle lock. That shit was sick.

How wasn't it? They went back and forth in a battle and Lauzon was STILL going for shit in the third.

Lauzon vs Miller was the fight of the night with no doubd..

Cain v JDS was far more 1 sided...Lauzon/Miller was quite easily FOTN...

I thought the Varner/ Guillard fight was the fight of the night. It was just so early people forgot about it.

Back